Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award

i tried to copy off nirvana's test but he wouldn't move his arm

I was at work today and realized that I COMPLETELY forgot to do the challenge. I was planning on it after I got back from the comic shop but then I got distracted with reading comics, then spending time with family, then the freakin' horrible finale to Big Brother put me in a bad mood and I went to bed.

Eh, I honestly had no shot at winning this one anyway. I'm about as bad as they come on trivia, especially on a topic like this where I know absolutely nothing about it.

Excuses excuses. That makes two challenges in a row you've got an excuse.

I'm starting to smell something fishy! :cmad:

I was at work today and realized that I COMPLETELY forgot to do the challenge. I was planning on it after I got back from the comic shop but then I got distracted with reading comics, then spending time with family, then the freakin' horrible finale to Big Brother put me in a bad mood and I went to bed.

Eh, I honestly had no shot at winning this one anyway. I'm about as bad as they come on trivia, especially on a topic like this where I know absolutely nothing about it.

Horrible finale? Rachel was the only one worth a damn that deserved to win. Hide-a-Porsche and Adam the Piggy-backer were both horrible players.

I was at work today and realized that I COMPLETELY forgot to do the challenge.

Ditto to both.

Was it due yesterday? *ponders if she could BS some answers out*

check the pm :themoreyouknow:

:awesome:

Horrible finale? Rachel was the only one worth a damn that deserved to win. Hide-a-Porsche and Adam the Piggy-backer were both horrible players.

From week one Rachel was the ONE person I wanted to see leave that house. As the weeks moved forward I couldn't stand any of the veterans save Danielle and Jeff and Rachel most. So who wins what? Rachel wins the game and Jeff wins America's favorite. Bleh. Rachel was a disgusting person and Jeff was so cocky this season that he was repulsive - and I LOVED him during his original season.

Honestly, this has been my least favorite season since I started watching it with All Stars. From the get go my favorites were Keith, Cassie, and Dominic and they were the first 3 out because newbies wouldn't play the game in the slightest. Then Danielle decided to actually play and made it interesting. She pulled Kalia and they started doing awesome but then cowered out and Kalia gave up the chance to get rid of Rachel (who would have come back but gone back out the next week with how it played out) and instead got rid of an ally, the idiot. Danielle, at that point, was the only good player left but she was evicted next. Shelly grew on me fast at that point because I liked her game play but she didn't last long.

By the time it got down to the final 4 it was 3 people I didn't think deserved it and 1 person that I couldn't stand. Honestly, this whole season sucked. I'm glad it's over.

Alright guys, this was due earlier around noon today, the deadline has passed so no further submissions will be accepted. I will be posting all the answers and results shortly. Stay tuned...

First off, I only got four submissions, so twylight, JewishHobbit and Ultra Lantern can find themselves a nice spot on tribal council since they each received no points. :yay:

I have rice to share with you.I stole it from our hosts.

Answers!!!

1. Turning Point (1977) The Color Purple (1985)
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
3. American Beauty (1999)
4. Walt Disney, 59 Nominations, 26 Wins
5. Bob Hope, David Niven, Tony Randall, Mort Sahl, Laurence Olivier, Jerry Lewis
6. [YT]B4kzceTpmAY[/YT]
7. Heath Ledger ,The Joker, The Dark Knight (2008)
8. Christoph Waltz, Christian Bale
9. [YT]g426J4Uh2m4[/YT]
10. Russell Crowe
11. [YT]_ffqOKro0b0[/YT]
[YT]OMOd1JJvwlM&feature=related[/YT]
[YT]bk_SO5gbyoc&feature=fvst[/YT]
12. [YT]S1-qu_d0Qt0[/YT]
13. Midnight Cowboys (1969)
14. [YT]n2zjm79Esq4[/YT]
15. [YT]4PtgRrRcKJM&feature=player_embedded[/YT]
16. The Exorcist (1973), Jaws (1975), The Silence of the Lambs (1991), The Sixth Sense (1999)
17. Marlon Brando, Robert DeNiro for Vito Corleone.
18. The 80th Academy Awards
19. The Kodak Theater
20. Harold Russell, The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)
21. Gone With the Wind (1939)
22. [YT]o5JAPkvnyso[/YT]
23. The Departed (2006)
24. Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson, Natalie Portman, Terrance Stamp, Keira Knightley
25. James Cameron Avatar (2009), Kathyrn Bigelow The Hurt Locker (2009)
26. Shrek (2001)
27. John Williams
28. Eddie Murphy
29. [YT]J-BJTE56I14[/YT]
30. All The President’s Men (1976), Frost/Nixon (2008)

First off, I only got four submissions, so twylight, JewishHobbit and Ultra Lantern can find themselves a nice spot on tribal council since they each received no points. :yay:

I know who's leaving this week :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"