First Avenger Should Hitler be in First Avenger: Captain America?

I don't think we really need face time since technically, he isn't our villain so the question you need to ask is "Is he needed to complete the story?" and i say no. A mention, Archive footage, that kind of thing is enough.

He is needed. He is such a major part of RS's charachter. in the MU RS was Hitler's right-hand-man- Higher then Goring, Himler or Goebels.

Last edited:
I would say minimally, but if he is there I think it would be sweet if THIS HAPPENED!
CaptainAmericapunche****ler.jpg

Man, What wrong with you guys!

Of course hitler should be scene and heard in the film. How is putting him in offensive? That dude can't get more offensive. Remember no 1. Captain America came on the scene punching the Sh!!t out of hitler. 2. Hitler had all his nazi punks amp on speed and meth(?) He would totally be involve in any development of a german super serum. 3. In order to further promote his lunacy for a master race.

They had a holocaust scene in the X-Men which was totally adequete. Now, CA liberates a Death camp which Magneto is in, anybody thought of how that will be work in? Or are we going to suffer due to studio monopoly?

They had a holocaust scene in the X-Men which was totally adequete. Now, CA liberates a Death camp which Magneto is in, anybody thought of how that will be work in? Or are we going to suffer due to studio monopoly?
Quote simple. If I recall correctly it was established in X-Men, that the Concentration Camp was Auschwitz. Just let the liberated Camp be Auschwitz and the connection is right there.
The only obvious problem would be Cap landing and fighting in the Normandy while Auschwitz lies near Krakaw. The only bigger Concentration Camp (not a Death Camp like Auschwitz but a "Stammlager" nevertheless) in France was Struthof-Natzweiler near Strasbourg.

Auschwitz was liberated in 1945... I am not so sure that Cap makes it to V-E Day. He wouldn't likely be involved in liberations from prison camps, with that time line...

bad place yeah, he should be in the movie. If they don't have a scene where Cap is knocking him out, screw this.

eagox0.jpg

"featuring Hitler at all would be disrespectful to those killed by him."

Are you serious?? ...has to be the most guitared statement I have read in quite some time.

This movie is to take place during the war. Hitler is the reason for the war. Therefore, Hitler is definitely a part of this movie. However, Cap having direct contact with Hitler will affect the "historical accuracy" of the film. So the question is; how far can they go with the inclusion of real-life historical figures?

"featuring Hitler at all would be disrespectful to those killed by him."

Are you serious?? ...has to be the most guitared statement I have read in quite some time.

Seriously how does that disrespect anyone except Nazis?

I think Cap punching Hitler should be in a propaganda, along with the '60s cartoon theme song.

I think Hitler should be in a couple scenes but not a main character.

I agree wholeheartedly with you sir.

By the way C. Lee....speaking of the way things were done....have you read a book called "Tales to Astonish"? It's about the early days of Stan and Jack. Just finished it. Interesting read.

i do wonder comics wise with rogers returning what is likely to happen with bucky's cap version? will he still play capt too or revert to another chacter name? or would he fade away again?

Propaganda played a big part in WW2, so is it too far a stretch, to think that cap could come across a captain america comic book featuring this scene and chuckle to himself. I would like to see hitler featured in the film, but i agree about the punching scene might be going a bit far, I would rather see him be responsible for the red skull then have the skull eventually grow disillusioned with the third reich in general and by the end of the film have a confrontation between the skull and hitler. Where skull has focused more of his time on going after cap and less on winning the war.

How about Skull makes it look like Hitler committed suicide, but he really was the trigger man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"