Shows that never reached their full potential

Oh man I thought you were talking about The Contender. The Office sort of lost its charm on me after a few episodes.

I hope NBC will renew The Contender, that's easily the best reality show on TV and probably one of the best TV shows on right now.

If anyone likes the show sign this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/wato/petition.html

Clone High........(not sure if it has already been mentioned but it ought to be lol)

only got to see maybe 3 or 4 episodes while my satellite was up, and never knew they aired it in Canada 'til it was too late :(

also I back up Futurama, miles above the Simpsons in every way possible, and dare I say it was better than Family guy?

Decypher said:
Clone High........(not sure if it has already been mentioned but it ought to be lol)

only got to see maybe 3 or 4 episodes while my satellite was up, and never knew they aired it in Canada 'til it was too late :(

You can download the entire run if you'd like. it's on p2p's and torrent sites.

Decypher said:

also I back up Futurama, miles above the Simpsons in every way possible, and dare I say it was better than Family guy?

I hated Clone High because it replaced 3 South for some damn reason! But i agree with you on Futurama being beter than Family Guy.....its beter than new Simpsons but not nearly as good as the older seasons of Simpsons

Dread said:
The Superman:TAS show, IMO, was canceled in it's prime and I often wonder what could have happened with it had it continued from, say, "Legacy" (when Superman fought off Darkseid's mind control, but now faced a world that hated him). It'd only ran for 3 seasons, and the last season didn't have many episodes, as Timm & Co. were more focused on Batman Beyond.

You know the show justice league/ justice league unlimited. Yeah thats is the continuation(along with batman tas). So..............................

Car 54, where are you?

They only gave this show one season and I'm pissed about its canellation.

jonty30 said:
Car 54, where are you?

They only gave this show one season and I'm pissed about its canellation.
this was a fifties show right?

I thought Clone High was halarious. MTV needs another animated series.

La femme Nikita. Although it was completed with 5 seasons, the 5th season just... without Michael and the romance element, it just became about Nikita's father breaking his promises. For a whole 8 episodes. It was quite boring until Michael came back. And they left us with the two of them parting ways :(.

It could have been better. 10-15 years from now, I want to make yet another re-make of the movie and start all over with a really satisfying, kick-ass movie. Who knows? Maybe some of the technology used in the show will actually be in use by that time.

The Ben Stiller show *****es!!!!

credits5.jpg

Tangled Web said:
Wonder Falls
Arested Development

wonder falls?
the only potential that didn't reach was the ability to remotely kill people with it's utter suckiness.

MTV Spiderman (How dare they take this off the air)
Silver Surfer
Superman The animated series (Taken from us b4 just as it was getting great)
Batman Beyond (rawr! This was my fav show when it was on...grrrr, growl...I want it back!)

ROBOTRON said:
Superman The animated series (Taken from us b4 just as it was getting great)
Batman Beyond (rawr! This was my fav show when it was on...grrrr, growl...I want it back!)
Blame the stupid 52 episode limit they place on cartoons, nowadays.

Manic said:
Blame the stupid 52 episode limit they place on cartoons, nowadays.
yeah they should allow for more episodes

Static Shock

I miss this show, especially since I didnt get to see the final episode titled, "Power Outage"

I've looked on p2p's but cant find it.

-Doom :doom:

Dr Doom said:
Static Shock

I miss this show, especially since I didnt get to see the final episode titled, "Power Outage"

I've looked on p2p's but cant find it.

I like about 70% of Static episodes...It got really good toward the end. I need that Power Outage episode.

The Tick (both versions)

And whatever happened to the new Hulk cartoon they were developing. I know there's a new FF toon coming.

masters of the universe
the pretender such a great show with how he would help people he was real smart.
Beast wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"