The Dark Knight Silence of the Lambs = Joker's Escape??

I thought Joker escaped via a bomb in someone's gut. Isn't it plausible that footage from Wizard World was how he gets out? I guess it's just a possibility, I didn't see that footage.

I thought Joker escaped via a bomb in someone's gut. Isn't it plausible that footage from Wizard World was how he gets out? I guess it's just a possibility, I didn't see that footage.

Yes this is very plausible and is probably the way that he does get out.

Ok, the series of events surrounding the Joker's capture can be inferred based on the sides, what we know was filmed, the leaked pictures, and the Wizard World footage. I'll try to guesstimate the chonology as best I can because I got to see the WW footage:

1. Truck flip
2. (Wizard footage) Joker walking down the street spraying machine gun fire. In this shot the black and red on his face is beginning to run, and is not smudged yet. This begs an important question: What makes the Joker's face runny?
3. Joker's capture; since we know they shot the scene with Joker's goons, it's reasonable to assume they were captured too.
4. (Wizard footage) Gordon talking about how Joker's processing (already taken place) "no fingerprints. we checked his dentals, nothing. custom clothes, no labels...". I'm guessing he's talking to Batman andf that this is taking place in the viewing room adjacent to the interrogation room.
5. (Wizard footage) Shot of Batman PISSED, hauling ass walking out of the viewing room with 2 cops hesitantly trying to stop him from going into the interrogation room. We see through the viewing window Batman enter the room, however this shot last for about 2 seconds and i didn't get a good look at how Joker's face looked.
6. (Leaked photo) Batman grabs seated Joker
7. (Wizard footage) Shot of Batman flipping the Joker onto the table
8. (Leaked photo) Batman throws Joker against window
9. (Wizard footage) Shot of Joker on floor with Batman holding his collar with left hand and then going RAKKAKK! into the Joker's face with the other. Joker's face is smudged now, and he laughs hysterically after having his sh** ruined by the Bat-fist.
10. (Leaked photo) Joker smiling, obviously talking to Batman
11. (Wizard footage) Batman hauling ass running on top of police cars and jumps on Bat-pod, vrooms off.
12. (Wizard footage) Joker smiling, sitting in cell, clearly roughed up
13. (Sides)
side.JPG

14. (Wizard footage) Again, I swear to god this is what I saw, fat guy laying down wriggling around, someone rips open his shirt, and a tiny light starts blinking from inside his stomach. It wasn't someone shining a light on him or anything, it was visibly COMING OUT OF HIM. I made this in photoshop to illustrate as best I can:
bombo.gif

After that, we have nothing. My best guess is that this is a bomb Joker put into his own goon, which fits in with just how f***ed up and depraved he is, and that an explosion either blows open the jail and Joker escapes that way, or in the ensuing panic from the explosion the Joker might be in a separate jail cell and needs to be evacuated with everyone else in the building, and he uses that opportunity to escape. I'm pretty sure I didn't leave anything out, but if someone's got more stuff I forgot, please throw it in. Hope I could be of some help! :joker:

What if the Batman that is interrogating the Joker is not the real Batman, but a henchman disguised as Batman? He could be pretending to beat up the Joker, but in reality, he's setting him free!

Joker put a bomb in Flass's falafel.

as for Ron that is certainly a possibility

Ok, the series of events surrounding the Joker's capture can be inferred based on the sides, what we know was filmed, the leaked pictures, and the Wizard World footage. I'll try to guesstimate the chonology as best I can because I got to see the WW footage:joker:

Great! Thank you.

That would be crazy good if HBO did "The Long Halloween" or "Dark Victory" as the premise, I would go crazy if that actually ever made it on air, it would be a dream come true for a Batman TV series. :batty:

a friend and I were talking and he said that the only channel that could do batman and get it right on tv would be something like hbo, possibly showtime, but not likely on the second one. that he said an episode every two weeks or monthly.

jtfaria - sure thing!

a friend and I were talking and he said that the only channel that could do batman and get it right on tv would be something like hbo, possibly showtime, but not likely on the second one. that he said an episode every two weeks or monthly.

I agree. A six part miniseries like From the Earth to the Moon would be awesome for Long Halloween, or even further on down the line with Knightfall or No Man's Land. Personally I think that's the only way Watchmen could be done correctly

I agree, the only way we could see a good Batman TV series would be on a cable station like HBO, that way the tone, action, everything would be correct, and yes again I don't think we would see more than 12 shows per season like Deadwood or Rome, if only this would happen.

From the sides:

INT. VACANT ROOM

Randolph enters: COPS IN UNDERSHIRTS, bound, gagged, blindfolded. Randolph moves to the first man, RIPS the tape from his mouth.

Randolph - What happened?

Terrorized Cop - (breathing hard) Took...they took our guns, our uniforms...

Randolph - Who?

Terrorized Cop - I don't know. I just remember his...

Randolph - His what?

Terrorized Cop - His smile.

Maybe Joker does escape by taking police uniforms....this could also fit with the bomb in his goon's stomach, taking place right before he crashes Loeb's funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"