• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horror Silent Hill

kainedamo said:
Radha on TV this morning

http://www.foxnews.com/foxfriends/

If you don't see it right away, scroll to the right and find the "FREE VIDEO!" section and click on any of the topics under most watched (Ironically, "Cruise talks 'Silent Birth' for example") on the next screen you're taken to, you'll see it as an additional option on the top left.

That was cool...

Immortalfire said:
No, some idiot got the idea that's what it was.

Actually, that's exactly what he's doing in the game.

Source: Wikipedia.com

Later he enters Room 307, where Pyramid Head appears to be raping, while still clothed, two Mannequins. Terrified, James hides in a closet. The monster walks up to the closet slowly, and panicked James shoots him with his handgun a number of times, with the bullets deflecting harmlessly off the monster's helmet. After a moment, Pyramid Head hesitates and walks away.

Pyramid Head is then fought in Blue Creek apartments. When James enters the door leading to a stairway, his antagonist again appears to be raping and subsequently murdering another creature. He turns to James and tries to kill him. Luckily his movements are severely hampered by the Great Knife he's wielding. After a few minutes, sirens sound in the distance and Pyramid Head descends the flooded stairway, opening the door at the bottom and removing the water.

@Spider-Face- There was and is a picture of him holding a mutilated corpse. It should be in this thread a few pages or a lot of pages back, but I'll try to find a good picture for you.

So if there's no critics screening, that means that the reviews (newspapers, magazines) will be delayed by a day/week?

Spider-Face said:
plus do you have the picture of him mutilating the corpse?

ph3ut.jpg

Octoberist said:
So if there's no critics screening, that means that the reviews (newspapers, magazines) will be delayed by a day/week?

Yea, maybe a few reviews in the middle of the week.

You'd have to be pretty naive to not realise that Pyramid Head rapes monsters in Silent Hill 2.

Pyramid Head. Who is he? What does he want?

Some say Pryamid Head is the Red God, one of the Gods that The Order worships. Some say Pryamid Head is an executioner from the Silent Hill prison. Some say Pyramid Head is the creation of James' subconcious, created to torment him, representing his sexual frustration.

What we know - He is sometimes referred to as "the Red Pyramid". There are two of them. James found a painting of him. There are texts in the prison that talk about executioners. Pyramid Head rapes and murders monsters in Silent Hill.

Here is something that I thought of. What if Pyramid Head is not the creation of James' subconcious. Say that the Otherworld version of Silent Hill Alessa created stayed, and Pyramid Head just roams this world, doing as he pleases, raping and killing monsters. Was Pyramid Head even aware of James' presence until James walked into the room Pyramid Head was raping the manequin?? Why did Pyramid Head walk away from James at that point? The next time you encounter him, he is raping yet another monster, and then he fights you. Eventually the famous Silent Hill siren sounds, and he walks away. Why?? The siren usually signifies the SH reality changing over to Otherworld... why does it call Pyramid Head away? Maybe the dog controls the siren, hahaha! Maybe it was lunch time for PH!

What does the book of Lost Memories say about it?

What do you think?

yeah... i'd really like to know the stories of the Silent Hill games. i'm interested, it's just that i never got into the games themselves.

kainedamo said:
What we know - He is sometimes referred to as "the Red Pyramid". There are two of them. James found a painting of him. There are texts in the prison that talk about executioners. Pyramid Head rapes and murders monsters in Silent Hill.

What do you think?

Or he can replicate himself. Sexuality is a prominet theme in SH2, and not just with Pyramid Head.

So he's not a deformed monster? He's a normal looking person with a pyramid shaped-helmet?

This isfreaking me out already :eek:

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
So he's not a deformed monster? He's a normal looking person with a pyramid shaped-helmet?

This isfreaking me out already :eek:

WEll I wouldn't want to see under his helmet,and his body is pretty scarred,he has scars all over maybe he's a sadomasochist, and likes to punish himself
icon12.gif

Darth Elektra said:
Have you guys not played the games?

It seems about only 10% of us here have. Then again, PH is only in SH2.

Pretty hard to explain to people who haven't played the game. They'll just have to see the movie.

And it's dirt cheap now, so if you can find it, get it. All the stores around here have been selling all the Silent Hills like mad because of the movie.

I'm going to see the midnight showing of this Thurs. night. It looks like it will be pretty good.:up:

H.P. Lovecraft said:
I'm going to see the midnight showing of this Thurs. night. It looks like it will be pretty good.:up:

Well Iam actually going to see it thursday but during the day,as soon as I get out of college like at 2:00 Iam going to the theater,then Ill post my review.

superkong 500 said:
Well Iam actually going to see it thursday but during the day,as soon as I get out of college like at 2:00 Iam going to the theater,then Ill post my review.
They won't play it here until 11:59 pm. :(

Does anyone know where I can see the sneak peek they had for SH on USA last night?

H.P. Lovecraft said:
They won't play it here until 11:59 pm. :(

WEll you live in the states or where?,weird thing most of the times here in P.R movies start on thursdays,if not then we will get it a week later.
this time with SH we will get it a day before it opens on US

superkong 500 said:
WEll you live in the states or where?,weird thing most of the times here in P.R movies start on thursdays,if not then we will get it a week later.
this time with SH we will get it a day before it opens on US
Yeah, I'm in the states, I think theaters here aren't allowed to show new movies until at least midnight of the day before opening.

MaskedManJRK said:
Does anyone know where I can see the sneak peek they had for SH on USA last night?

they had a snak peek on usa last night? I wanna get it,too can someone uploaded or find it for us please:)

I don't have the file, but I saw the sneak after wrestling last night. It was short, but wicked.

H.P. Lovecraft said:
Yeah, I'm in the states, I think theaters here aren't allowed to show new movies until at least midnight of the day before opening.

yea actually Iam not going to a premiere,the premiere will be tomorrow night,Iam going to the opening day.but when its a world wide release then we get it at the same time obviously:) like x-3 and probabbly superman returns

Sundancer said:
It seems about only 10% of us here have. Then again, PH is only in SH2.

Pretty hard to explain to people who haven't played the game. They'll just have to see the movie.

I own the games and yes there very good you guys should go out and get them. Yep,its hard to explain.

superkong 500 said:
yea actually Iam not going to a premiere,the premiere will be tomorrow night,Iam going to the opening day.but when its a world wide release then we get it at the same time obviously:) like x-3 and probabbly superman returns

A premiere Tommarow? Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"