• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Silent Hill

^So basically you all were freaked out by lumbering monsters that were clearly visible, but only caused damage once the loud music stings began. :p

Radha on TV this morning

http://www.foxnews.com/foxfriends/

If you don't see it right away, scroll to the right and find the "FREE VIDEO!" section and click on any of the topics under most watched (Ironically, "Cruise talks 'Silent Birth' for example") on the next screen you're taken to, you'll see it as an additional option on the top left.

Wow, April 21 is approaching faster then I thought. I'm gonna check this movie out on opening night, should be a blast. I can't wait!

:up:

Regarding the no critics screening thing....I'm wondering if it was Gan's idea. TO basically screw about with the critics and perhaps, Roger Ebert.

Sounds crazy, I know, but I can't see a movie like this being really really bad you know? If they had 'critic screenings' of Big Momma's House 2, why not Silent Hill? I'm sure it's on par with Momma.

Octoberist said:
Regarding the no critics screening thing....I'm wondering if it was Gan's idea. TO basically screw about with the critics and perhaps, Roger Ebert.

Sounds crazy, I know, but I can't see a movie like this being really really bad you know? If they had 'critic screenings' of Big Momma's House 2, why not Silent Hill? I'm sure it's on par with Momma.

You shall rot in hell for saying tat. Even a crap movie that nobody likes (perhaps made by uwe Boll) IS better (no questions) than BMH2.

Did anyone catch the sneak peek that the USA Network had of Silent Hill?

From what was shown it appeared they even incorporated the creepy sounds from the game into the movie. :eek:

Gans f**king rocks, that man should win an award.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Did anyone catch the sneak peek that the USA Network had of Silent Hill?

From what was shown it appeared they even incorporated the creepy sounds from the game into the movie. :eek:

It was on MTV.

^You do know you just admitted to liking RAW. :o

JK, I watch that **** on Saturday night too. :p

terry78 said:
^You do know you just admitted to liking RAW. :o

JK, I watch that **** on Saturday night too. :p

:eek:

But the footage they showed was really creepy and scared the **** out of me.

Spider-Face said:
does pyramid head anally rape other monsters?

Nothing has really shown him doing that in the movie, in one of the picture it did show him mutilating a corpse.

So there's always a chance of showing him anally rape monsters, but don't be surprised if they didn't include that, as it would be too creepy and probably would garner quite a bit of controversy too.

^He anally rapes you while you sleep. :o So keep your eyes open.

Immortalfire said:
No, some idiot got the idea that's what it was.
Wait a minute...prey tell, what do you think he was doing?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"