• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horror Silent Hill

Octoberist said:
A premiere Tommarow? Awesome!

Yep It will either be at 9:00 p.m or at midnight,but Iam not going though,I have a test on thursday morning but after the test i'll go,can't wait:)

I have never played or seen the game but i am pumped about the movie.

Only a couple of hours more, here in P.R is 12:23 a.m I'll be seeing it at 3:15 today which is thursday here already,weird still no reviews at RT.

Harry Knowles of Aint it Cool News said that he'll be seeing the movie tommarow. If it's tommarow, does it mean that critics are seeing it? I was getting the impression that Silent Hill was pulling an Aeon Flux...

I had a dream last night where an ex-girlfriend was going on a rant about how stupid pyramid head is, lol.

I want this movie to scare the living daylights out of me. I want it to be a good movie, not just a good video game movie!

Gans and Avery..don't let me down!

superkong 500 said:
Only a couple of hours more, here in P.R is 12:23 a.m I'll be seeing it at 3:15 today which is thursday here already,weird still no reviews at RT.

make sure you tell us how it is.

Octoberist said:
Harry Knowles of Aint it Cool News said that he'll be seeing the movie tommarow. If it's tommarow, does it mean that critics are seeing it? I was getting the impression that Silent Hill was pulling an Aeon Flux...

They did withhold the film from critics but a few are getting it. Either way Im not sure this kind of movie demands any kindaof reviews from critics.

I think that Gans and Avery are doing this on purpose. I guess they want real filmgoers to witness the movie, instead of relying on clueless critics.

Gans adresses the press screenings in the CS! interview.

Does anyone know when Silent Hill will be released in Australia? I tried IMDb, and they say August...I hardly trust them...so does anyone know of a release date or if the August release is true? ANYONE?!?!

Australia gets everything released later. XBox 360 worldwide release date? Yeah, Australia got it months after.

have you seen this?

517027373l5ps.jpg

Octoberist said:
Why have a screening at 3:15 AM?

3:15 p.m in the afternoon when I wrote that it was 12:25 a.m which is called midnight but technically it is the beginning of the next day,right now its 8:15 a.m here and Ill be watching the movie at 3:15p.m, so I have to wait like 6 more hours.

Woo, nice pic...that's the first time I've seen the whole thing...usually it's just the pic of him dragging the bloddy body.

I, unfortunatley, have to wait until Saturday to see it, frakking friends can't make time on Friday....grumble....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"