Silent Hill

Chyeah. She got me all hyped up for a kickass sequel, and I'll be so depressed if none of this speculation is in it. :(

French people rock. :o I mean, look at Alizee. And David Belle. And now Chris Gans... almost makes me want to be french. :O

Ever see Vidocq? That movie wasn't all bad. :o

Anyway, here's the full post on the whole SHII movie based on the SHII game.

Nisha Kay said:
I love Pyramid Head A LOT (in fact, he may even be in my next sig I love him so much ^.^ ), and while I would have been dumbly happy seeing him in every other scene in the movie, I was happy with his two scenes and the footage of him in the credits. Featuring him too much in THIS movie's story would have been overkill, and definitely would have spoiled the big fans. Not to mention, it would have been confusing to the people seeing it in the movie. There's really no REASON for P. Head to be chasing Rose too much. He was there once in the School to just show "Holy ****, this guy's a HUGE threat!" and then again outside the church to show Dahlia doing the bewitching sign to Anna, and the consequence of both Dahlia invoking the devil (that's what that hand signal means, in a lot of superstitions, not just in The Order) and Anna's transgression. His original meaning is to symbolize the guilt James Sunderland felt for murdering his wife, and also James's ideal vision of himself. Pyramid had a huge sword (phallic), ran around raping monsters (James was sexually repressed because of his wife's sickness and death) and continually penetrated Maria (a sexed-up version of his wife) with his weaponry. He's also seen by Walter Sullivan. He has no real place in the story of mother and daugher that the Silent Hill movie has...but if they do have the SH2 storyline in the second movie, then it's possible that he will be continually tormenting Sean Bean's version of James, then he could perhaps appear much much more as a symbol of guilt for not doing more to look for his wife and daughter.

Yeah, I thought part 2's story was clever.
The intermingling with other people's torments was cool.

A sequel will happen, even if its on Sci Fi, heres looking at you House of the Dead 2.

Gans said the studio wants do it and he does so..yeah

zer00 said:
Makes sense.

I want to see PH raping monsters:(

I never really thought it looked like he was actually raping those mannequins in the second one, despite that being a popular interpretation. His groin is nowhere near them in that infamous scene, and besides, how do you rape mannequins?

Bishop2 said:
I never really thought it looked like he was actually raping those mannequins in the second one, despite that being a popular interpretation. His groin is nowhere near them in that infamous scene, and besides, how do you rape mannequins?

Alright, he's dryhumping mannequins.

Master Chief said:
An observation from someone at another forum:

If joo are a fan of SH2 and have seen the moofie give that a read. Or if you just want to read something hidden by spoiler bars go right ahead. It's not spoilerific, and what's underneath this line is probably worse. :confused:

She also went on to say how they should use the SHII storyline in a sequel where Sean Bean goes to search for answers and then Pyramid Head will play a bigger role and whatnot.

Silent Hill 2 game spoilers and movie spoilers

Chris was never timid with the cop. He was yelling even at the ****ing bridge. He never yells at any women in the movie either, even when dealing with Rose on the phone. Also, James never yelled at any women in the games, but DID get frustrated and throw down with Eddie. Basically, that observation is total crap from both sides.

Bishop2 said:
Without using his groinular region...

Uhm.....I don't know what else he could have been doing? Not to mention, I'm pretty sure he was tapping it with the crotch area. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"