Silent Hill

There are spoilers, yes. Talks abit too much about the story for my liking.

It lasts a good long while can't rememer. Yes Pyramid Head is in it.

Me neither. Nor why people tell the ends to movies without the other permission. Like when the 6th HP book came out, every went around saying that a certain character died, and 3/4 of them hadnt even read the book. I mean, I think it's okay if they say they want it to be spoiled for them, but if someone just blurts it out, big no-no.

kainedamo said:
There are spoilers, yes. Talks abit too much about the story for my liking.

It lasts a good long while can't rememer. Yes Pyramid Head is in it.

thanks man I just watched it it looks awesome this movie is gonna rock, and pyramid head its a lot bulkier than I though he would be, the creatures look very creepy:up:

Sundancer said:
--Only the bugs are CGI. All other monsters are actors/dancers in costume.
Psychotic killer nurses that dance?

:p

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Me neither. Nor why people tell the ends to movies without the other permission. Like when the 6th HP book came out, every went around saying that a certain character died, and 3/4 of them hadnt even read the book. I mean, I think it's okay if they say they want it to be spoiled for them, but if someone just blurts it out, big no-no.

We have idiots like that in the Comic section aswell. It's friggin annoying when you have been waiting a month for Infinite Crisis, and the first person that get's in ruins it for everyone else... :o:down

It' utterly stupid. I don't get people who prank call and create viruses...what good will it do?

Though on their defence for spoilers: the person, if they have shown interest in the subject matter (eg Harry potter 6, The Village), they will find out eventually, but it doesn't leave the same sort of impact if you find out before building up to the twist.

Anyways, back to silent hill! rofl

i hope this movie is good....i havent seen a decent horror flick in a while....:(

hope fully silent hill or pulse changes this:)

I will admit I was having some doubts recently... with the TV spots... but that making-of got me pumped up again.

Master Chief said:
I will admit I was having some doubts recently... with the TV spots... but that making-of got me pumped up again.
what making of.?????????:confused:

linklinklinklinklink!!!!!!

superkong 500 said:
It took me a while to download, but it was worth it.

A good bit of insight into the film, and what I saw, I really liked. I'm looking forward to the film. Hopefully it will fulfil my expectations. The relationship between the lead and the cop seems as though it could be a good dynamic.

Yea, the poster and trailer look like this film could be one of the best horror films weve seen in awhile.

I really like the idea of
the film running two different stories next to each other.

Whats up with the sites downloads? I want a Silent Hill screensaver but I can't download it.

I remember back when you'll get an advanced review of a movie months before it's release. What's going on with Silent Hill? Or is because 'sneak peaks' are dying out?

Octoberist said:
I remember back when you'll get an advanced review of a movie months before it's release. What's going on with Silent Hill? Or is because 'sneak peaks' are dying out?
The Goblet of Fire had sneak peaks around 7 months before release. :p

I think only certain films do it. I don't think it's a reflection on the quality of the film.

Octoberist said:

Or maybe studios are thinking that sneak peak reviews are ruining the whole surprise and shock factor of films. I am not a big fan of critics and early reviews anyway so its fine with me.

I regret watching the Making Of. I think it showed too much.

xwolverine2 said:
i hope this movie is good....i havent seen a decent horror flick in a while....:(

hope fully silent hill or pulse changes this:)

The Hills Have Eye's...

I have been looking forward to this movie for a long time. I loved the games, and was hoping they would do the movie justice. It looks like they may have.

Yea, The Hills Have Eyes was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"