Skins (New Drama Coming To BBC America)

Weird. I was expecting another token black person & Pakistani.
I actuall never noticed that. So where are all the original characters then, i know what happened to Chris but where have all the others gone??

Most of 'em, have gone away from Bristol to college, except Maxxie and Anwar who've moved to London to chase Maxxie's dancing dream and Sketch who looked about ready to top herself.

I think I might netflick the American First season when it comes on DVD. Cause I don't have BBC America at my dorm.

The girl who plays Effy has a beautiful face, but she is too skinny.:o

You really should watch this show, it get's better and better and really makes you feel for the characters.

Anyone watch the new uncut trailer. It has the gang taking pills, fighting and having sex in a pub before the cops show up and raid the place. Its too X-rated to post a link to on here but if you go to a search engine you will find it pretty easy.

Anyone watch the new uncut trailer. It has the gang taking pills, fighting and having sex in a pub before the cops show up and raid the place. Its too X-rated to post a link to on here but if you go to a search engine you will find it pretty easy.
Knowing Skins, that's probably one of the quieter episodes. "Sex and drugs in a pub?! Where does the good stuff come in? I want to see someone violently die of a seizure or get hit by a bus!"

Knowing Skins, that's probably one of the quieter episodes. "Sex and drugs in a pub?! Where does the good stuff come in? I want to see someone violently die of a seizure or get hit by a bus!"

Well there is blood pouring down a chracters face, a semi naked women having sex with the skateboard kid in a dirty toilet and a slow motion shot of a dogs genitals!

Well there is blood pouring down a chracters face, a semi naked women having sex with the skateboard kid in a dirty toilet and a slow motion shot of a dogs genitals!
That'll do.

That trailer is quite funny actually, but not as good as last years Radiohead one.:o

That Bird that the skater boy is banging, well you see her ****!!.....:wow: :word:

Was it me or did it seem sillier then the last series??

It did, but we new that would be the case, the writers have been very honest with saying this year will be the "fun year" and next will be the "dark year" just like with the first generation.

First time watching the show and I already loved it. I am going to have to go watch the first two seasons sometime. Yet another show to add to my viewing.

i'll be honest and say i watched the first episode of series 3...

it really was terrible in every possible way. it's gotta be bad if the only thing that'll keep me watching is the wonder of when exactly father dougal will top himself

i'll be honest and say i watched the first episode of series 3...

it really was terrible in every possible way. it's gotta be bad if the only thing that'll keep me watching is the wonder of when exactly father dougal will top himself
Hahaha.
Yes i did not like a singal character except Father Dougal and Harry Enfield ( but im used to him anyway)

i didn't exactly enjoy the 2nd series and i never watched the first series but the things that i do actually like are the small things... like in the hair and beauty class, that was fantastic. but really, like i said, JJ and father dougal shall be the only reason to watch...

The first series was the best one. Series 2 was more darker and serious. The chracters are not really very likeable but I will give it a few more episodes before I make up my mind on this series.

I wish I can Netflix the UK series and check it out.

I wish I can Netflix the UK series and check it out.

Its all over the internet if you want to watch it plus the dvds of the first two series are out in the stateside already.

I've met and know a few people like cook in real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"