Sly Cooper 4 anyone?

Man! Missed it, what was the announcement?

My brother just bought the trilogy pack. Not a moment too soon, imo.

Thanks guys, loved the trailer! :applaud Looking forward to the demo, this has gotten me in the mood to play the three games again. Loved this shot of Sly:

20zrzth.jpg

Missed the demo, hopefully a video pops up soon!

You can see the whole Gametrailers live stream. Just skip ahead through it.
http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html

The demo starts around 08:06:00.

Appreciate it man but the stream is a no go.

Splendid! Thanks. :up: That looked like a fun boss battle, I'm digging Sly's new look...but damn 2012? I can't wait! Least it gives them time to work on the game, just imagine how the next piece of footage will look. :awesome:

I think it looks pretty fantastic. This level at least was more in-line with Sly 1's levels rather than 2's open-world stuff. I MUCH preferred Sly 1 to 2 so that makes me happy.

I hope these guys make an official Jak and Daxter 4 after this.

I think it looks pretty fantastic. This level at least was more in-line with Sly 1's levels rather than 2's open-world stuff. I MUCH preferred Sly 1 to 2 so that makes me happy.

Going from the teaser in the collection and some reports, the new game is keeping the open-world environments from 2 and 3, and making them bigger, with more stuff to collect. The boss battles will be more in line with Sly 1, though.

Ah, okay. Well still, yay all the same. It's a shame it's taken Sony so long to kick the franchise back in gear. When you think about it, it's sort of like the HD collections already out there.

I'm betting Sly 4 costs a fraction of what Uncharted 3 does to develop and it's already got a strong fan base. I really hope Sony get Jak and Daxter back in action soon.

Awesome stuff and we now have confirmation of a level. :up:

Humenah humenah humenah.

Need to hurry up and finish Sly 2. The Bentley-only chapter is a bit of a slog though.

yeah the forth level does lag a bit until you break out sly. but its pretty awesome, i love the second game, such a grat story, and the added feature of playing as Bentley and Murray was an awesome addition to the game play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"