The Dark Knight so ledger is joker who would you cast as two face and why?

I will never be comfortable with Ledger. paul bettany orvincent cassel should have got the role imo they have screen presence (see bettany in ganster no1 and cassels small role in elizabeth) a commodity that very few actors have nowadays, its all model good looks and hype Gary oldam is a far better actor then bale who is overated imo he was good in american psyco ill admit but i still see him more as a good/intense looking guy which i think got him the role (admittedly there was really noone else out there) but oldam would never get the fame Bale does. And for harvey i would use denzel he is one of the greatest actors around today and definatly has screen presense watch the small part in the film the hurrican when he is dancing with his girl and some guy abuses him denzel walks towards the guy but is held back by his girl he agrees to walk away then has a change of heart and advances on the guy again but in the end is finally persuaded by his girl to leave. Its such a small scene but is done with such class, denzel is the greatest actor around and certainly better then the others in this poll.

1: Guy Pearce - Great actor, got the looks, could pull the part easily.
2: Joaquin Phoenix - Same as above just not as much.
3: Julian McMahon - Same as number 2 but just not as much. Plus I'd probably be watching a Batman movie with Christian Troy in it.

Joaquin Phoenix has been number one on my list for quite some time.

I will never be comfortable with Ledger. paul bettany orvincent cassel should have got the role imo they have screen presence (see bettany in ganster no1 and cassels small role in elizabeth) a commodity that very few actors have nowadays, its all model good looks and hype Gary oldam is a far better actor then bale who is overated imo he was good in american psyco ill admit but i still see him more as a good/intense looking guy which i think got him the role (admittedly there was really noone else out there) but oldam would never get the fame Bale does. And for harvey i would use denzel he is one of the greatest actors around today and definatly has screen presense watch the small part in the film the hurrican when he is dancing with his girl and some guy abuses him denzel walks towards the guy but is held back by his girl he agrees to walk away then has a change of heart and advances on the guy again but in the end is finally persuaded by his girl to leave. Its such a small scene but is done with such class, denzel is the greatest actor around and certainly better then the others in this poll.

I have to agree with you about ledger, but i really do hope he proves me wrong and makes a Great Joker,

As for Timesplitters choice of Edward Norton, i cant believe i forgot to add him to the poll (being such a great actor & my personal choice) i'd love to see him as Harvey, if not him then Jaoquin pheonix.

Liev Shriber has the best look for Two-Face and he could give ahell of a performance.

^Looks aint everything Keaton wasnt exactly a hearthrob and he IS Wayne/Batman.

And on Joaquin phoenix i think he could pull of Twoface but as a good looking district attorny Harvey Dent i dont think he has got it.

^Looks aint everything Keaton wasnt exactly a hearthrob and he IS Wayne/Batman.

And on Joaquin phoenix i think he could pull of Twoface but as a good looking district attorny Harvey Dent i dont think he has got it.
wtf ever man. Keaton did a really good job as Bats but he will never be Bruce Wayne. Bale beat him by miles on both roles. Read the Batman comics that were out before, during and after the '89 movie. That was Bale's Batman all the way! I'm so sick of this Keaton IS Batman rant that I've nearly grown a deep seeded hatred for that movie all together.
And before Bale came along, ole cartoon Bruce/Bats Conroy came along and took that shiz right outa Keaton's hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"