Spectacular Spider-Man and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man CANCELED!!!

Eh, I don't like Spider-Man enough to buy his title 3 times a month, no matter who is writing it.

Eh, I don't like Spider-Man enough to buy his title 3 times a month, no matter who is writing it.

Everytime Spider-Man's brought up, you always comment on how you don't like the character. I'm not trying to argue with you, but I am curious. Have you never liked him? Or do you not like where his stories are going?

What's the deal?

Everytime Spider-Man's brought up, you always comment on how you don't like the character. I'm not trying to argue with you, but I am curious. Have you never liked him? Or do you not like where his stories are going?

What's the deal?

Just never could really get into him. Can't really explain it. Just like I don't like Deadpool, never seen the big deal with him.

Just never could really get into him. Can't really explain it. Just like I don't like Deadpool, never seen the big deal with him.

I've always figured Spider-Man and Batman to be those two characters that everyone likes. The ones that you kind of have to like if you're a comic book reader. I dunno...that's so weird.

To each his own.

I've always figured Spider-Man and Batman to be those two characters that everyone likes. The ones that you kind of have to like if you're a comic book reader. I dunno...that's so weird.

To each his own.

I don't hate him though. I like him in a way, but not enough to buy every single one of his comics. It's pretty much like how I like Namor, but I won't buy one of his titles.

I've never been able to get into Spider-Man either. He's had some great stories that I've liked a lot, but as a character, he really doesn't interest me in the slightest. I can't really explain it either - maybe simply because Peter Parker is - really - a total geek, and that's just not my kind of character to be a fan of...

I don't hate him though. I like him in a way, but not enough to buy every single one of his comics. It's pretty much like how I like Namor, but I won't buy one of his titles.
You like Namor?

Jesus.

I wonder..how many Spider-Man books are still being made then?

Amazing Spider-Man, Marvel Adventures Spider-Man and Ultimate Spider-Man.

The remaining Spider-Man books that haven't been announced for cancelation (Spider-Man Family, Spider-Man Loves Mary-Jane, and the Amazing Spider-Girl) are bound to get canceled due to very low sales.

Seriously though 1 Spider-Man book is making me very excited! Now if only they'll reduce the X-Men to Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, New X-Men, Wolverine, X-Factor, and Cable & Deadpool and I'll be a very happy camper.

Speaking of which - and I'm going to plug this wherever I can - Sub-Mariner #1 kicked ass.

Seriously though 1 Spider-Man book is making me very excited! Now if only they'll reduce the X-Men to Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, New X-Men, Wolverine, X-Factor, and Cable & Deadpool and I'll be a very happy camper.

You're only eliminating like one book.:huh:

You're only eliminating like one book.:huh:

Are Astonishing X-Men, Wolverine: Origins, Exiles, and New Excalibur one book :huh:.

I think that the X-Men books should just stick to Uncanny X-Men (having the core team of Cyclops, Iceman, Angel, Beast, Emma Frost, and Wolverine) and X-Men. New X-Men can deliver the experience of the students. Only one Wolverine book, especially since Wolverine: Origins sucks ass. And just what is the point of Exiles and New Excalibur? I tried them out and I just really didn't care for it.

Uncanny X-Men, X-Factor, New X-Men and Wolverine are all you need.

Are Astonishing X-Men, Wolverine: Origins, Exiles, and New Excalibur one book :huh:.

People still consider Exiles and New Excalibur X-Books?:huh: Wait, those books still exist? Wait, people still read those books?:huh:

People still consider Exiles and New Excalibur X-Books?:huh: Wait, those books still exist? Wait, people still read those books?:huh:

Marvel categorizes them along with the X-book line. X-Men: First Class should also get the boot. They're only so much you can do with the early days of the X-Men.

Marvel categorizes them along with the X-book line. X-Men: First Class should also get the boot. They're only so much you can do with the early days of the X-Men.

But they're fighting the Lizard!!!!:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :o :trans:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"