Spectacular Spider-Man and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man CANCELED!!!

While I didn't like that Uncle Ben story at all I immensely enjoyed FNS.The Mysterio arc was pure gold as was the Vulture arc.While I didn't enjoy as much as the latter two I enjoyed the Sandman arc.Plus it used Spidey's supporting cast better then JMS.We saw what was up with Betty Brant,Flash,Even Deborah Whitman.Sensational I Enjoyed even more due to it's excellent use Spidey's enemies,allies, and supporting cast.During Sacasa's run we got The Lizard,Man Wolf,Vermin,Stergron,Doctor Octopus,Scarecrow,Swarm,Will O' Wisp,Molten Man,Chameleon,Electro,Rhino,Mr.Hyde and upcoming Eddie Brock.It's been a fun ride.Hopefully the new amazing team or teams bring that same classic feel these titles did.

While I didn't like that Uncle Ben story at all I immensely enjoyed FNS.The Mysterio arc was pure gold as was the Vulture arc.While I didn't enjoy as much as the latter two I enjoyed the Sandman arc.Plus it used Spidey's supporting cast better then JMS.We saw what was up with Betty Brant,Flash,Even Deborah Whitman.Sensational I Enjoyed even more due to it's excellent use Spidey's enemies,allies, and supporting cast.During Sacasa's run we got The Lizard,Man Wolf,Vermin,Stergron,Doctor Octopus,Scarecrow,Swarm,Will O' Wisp,Molten Man,Chameleon,Electro,Rhino,Mr.Hyde and upcoming Eddie Brock.It's been a fun ride.Hopefully the new amazing team or teams bring that same classic feel these titles did.
Wonderfully said. If anything, the Sandman arc was good for it's characterization of Sandman. Plus it's cool how interweaved PAD made his plotlines.

Sensations latest issue looks like a good read with EddieBrocks return. Though isn't it weird how all of Petes enemies are ending up in the same hospital as May? First the sniper and now Eddie Brock just happens to be there too.

the sensational issue that came out today, was one of the best with eddie brock for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"