Spider-Man 3 Running Time

As long as its not a Peter Jackson length i dont care.

I wouldn't mind 2 hour and 30 min. film. Three hours is good for me, with three villains in the film.

black_dust said:
No, the problem there was everyone was crying for the last hour in LOTR. If there's enough story, enough action, there won't be a problem.

It won't be longer than 2 hr. and 30 min.... They don't want to lose the ADD kids that will be talking and kicking the back of my seat. Just wait until they're wearing what's left of my code red!

I'm sure this will be in line with Spidey 1 and 2, this is Sony we are talking about...not Fox.

Nah thats too short, i think its safe to say this film will be around the same length as the first two movies. so that would be a bit over 2hrs.

Casius--J said:
Nah thats too short, i think its safe to say this film will be around the same length as the first two movies. so that would be a bit over 2hrs.

this is most likely the best bet. i agree with you.

black_dust said:
I agree with this - I got splitting headaches during his films - a movie can be jam-packed with action and drama for 3 and half hours, but if your audience is squinting through a migraine for the last half hour of that, you've failed somewhere.

2 hours and 25 minutes at the least, would be a great running time.

At least 2h 30m.
I'd like something like that, but under 3 hours.

2:30 hours is a lot guys.... not many moviers really get up there... especially blockbusters... 215 is good... 223 max...

Meh, as far as I’m concerned, if I indeed want to watch something from the start and actually like what I’m seeing, I usually am patient enough and actually am thankful for every minute I get. Suffice to say, I loved every second of LotR. And, not that I enjoyed it just the same but I easily sat through King Kong too. I don’t know…I simply can’t comprehend your problem with the length of those movies.
But yeah, if we’re talking about superhero movies, everything has a first, but my skeptism tells me that it’s unlikely that SM3 will end up longer than 2 hours and 20something minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"