Playstation Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 3

Are those original suits?

I would love to see the Spider-Man: Unlimited suit at some point. The show was short lived and forgotten about, but this was always one of my favorite lesser known suits.

latest

I like
Kaine's Scarlet Spider outfit.
Don't care about the other 2.

Are those original suits?

I would love to see the Spider-Man: Unlimited suit at some point. The show was short lived and forgotten about, but this was always one of my favorite lesser known suits.

latest
Only the one in the middle is original and was revealed a long time ago as concept art for the advanced suit I think, the other two are Kaines scarlet spider and spider UK.

It's like insomniac doesn't want to give any older costumes that came out before 2000. Save for scarlet spider and the original 2099. Everything else has come from newer spidey lore.

Insomniac has gone out of their way to give us suits literally nobody asked for. I'm not even talking about just the Raimi one, I read tons of peoples lists on here and other places of suits they'd like to see and I don't think any of these were on there.

Who wants them?

Yeah can't say I'm a fan of how most of the suits are from within the last 15 years or so. I know there's a large portion of suits to choose from this time period, but more variety would be appreciated. bad place, literally every version of the Spider-Armor besides it's original incarnation is included.

Insomniac has gone out of their way to give us suits literally nobody asked for. I'm not even talking about just the Raimi one, I read tons of peoples lists on here and other places of suits they'd like to see and I don't think any of these were on there.

Who wants them?

Might not have been on my list, but I'm okay with the first suit.

But to be honest, I've only got one suit on my list. XD

latest

Yeah, they really should give us the Reilly suit.

The list of suits in the PS1 game is better than the list of suits in this game. That's pretty sad.

Some of the older suits are pretty cool... Noir, 2099, Reilly... but so many of them are meh.

There are too many original suits, IMO. I don't care to see all their made up shirt. Most of them look generic and lame.

Welp. Neither of my picks are coming in the next update

45293992982_8e1daa1514_b.jpg

Why don't they give us a fully customize-able suit?

Depending on what dlc suits are in pack 2 and 3 the suits may end up being the one thing that insomniac dropped the ball on. I known there are a lot of suits in the based game and with the dlc we will be at 37 after but a lot of the suits are not that good and we dont have the rami suit or amazing spiderman 2 suit or black suit.

Yeah, most likely.

I'm still guessing that the sequel won't be available until the PS5 comes out.

Considering ps5 at most should be about 2 years away yeah most likely it will be on ps5.

I wonder how long the dlc is going to be we still didn't get any news about that.

Yeah, I'm not sure how long the DLC will be. I know we are getting three DLC's for the rest of the year that are part of "The City That Never Sleeps" series.

I wonder if we will get more DLC afterwards, or if they will just focus on the sequel.

I'd like to see

Ben riley
Classic spider armor
Japanese tv Spider-Man
70s tv Spider-Man
Future foundation
Comics iron spider
Superior spiderman (both versions)

Too bad they can't have a Spider-Gwen skin but wouldn't really work with the story. Maybe they are saving her for the sequel.

I wonder what each suit power will be. Nice to see one of the suits I wanted made it in. Black and red work so well with Spider-Man.

I love this game and what Insomniac did, but the suit selection is underwhelming. Yes, there are a ton, but a ton of suits I don't care about. A lot of the armor suits, Spider-Punk (I haven't even equipped it to play in game), undies, etc. The only ones I like and use are
Advanced
Classic
Homecoming
Iron Spider
2099 (classic)
Scarlet Spider
Cel-shaded suit
Homemade
Spider-Armor (red and blue with the glowing spider)

There are some others like Noir (that is a good suit) or Ghost Spider and a couple others that are kind of interesting, but nothing I use for a length of time or am crazy about. I try to equip some of the armors but they don't do much for me.

I was really hoping for more older suits, like Ben Reilly or Alex Ross' red and black design, or even some different takes on the classic suit (like a more Mcfarlane or Bagley design etc).

Obviously I REALLY want the Raimi suit above all else, and I would be even more giddy if we got the Spider-Man 3 black suit (which I know they said no Symbiotes, but I can dream). I just feel like we should have more variations on good old suits and not so many armors. Hopefully they're going to deliver some of those soon, and Raimi's. Not including the trilogy suit is just crazy to me. It is such a big part of Spidey's history and popularity and SO many people want it. It would look gorgeous in this game. This next batch is just 3 suits I likely won't use. Why we need that UK Spidey is beyond me. I have little to no interest in most of these alternate realities and costumes comics have been giving Spidey the last few years.

Again, bless Insomniac, they are great. I barely have anything to gripe about with this game which is nice. But this is annoying. If I knew for a fact we were getting these requested suits or not, at least there would be an answer. But not knowing kind of sucks lol. If they aren't doing Raimi, I would rather they just tear the band-aid off. Their silence is my only hope right now. Releasing it on his birthday would have been great.

There is the possibility it is a surprise suit, or a new game plus reward etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"