Playstation Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 3

I don't give a damn about the various suit choices. Same as the Arkham games. They are a nice bonus, but certainly not worth paying for.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist Out Next Tuesday, Adds 3 New Suits

31400315918_69804e0f4f_b.jpg

45293992982_8e1daa1514_b.jpg

Usually Adi Granov art doesn't strike my fancy but that's a nice piece, actually! Excited to see how the DLC is, don't think I've gotten DLC for any games before, well except for Hitman. The new alternate suits are pretty boring.

I know some people wanted the Kaine suit, I wish we'd get some more with these 9 slots that people have been asking for lol. Even for something as random as the 60s cartoon suit, I don't think there's anything stopping them blocking old suits like that from appearing barring any mandates from Marvel to only promote new media, cause 60s Spidey even appeared in the comics a few years back and it was no problem.

At this point, for me at least, to win me over they'd need all 3 of these to shift the balance of underwhelming suits.

Future Foundation
Superior Spider-Man
Ben Reily

Then the Japanese one as a great bonus. Maybe even a McFarlane & a Mark Bagley version of the classic, since the classic now is technically John Romita Sr.

I'm not a fan of their own designs, it's almost annoying to force them down our throats when they're just not that good. I'd only be open to original designs based on the story's inside jokes like Spider-cop or Sable Army style design. The Advanced Suit is pretty good, they should've quit while ahead. As much as I respect the artists, I don't care about a random original design no matter who it's from. They're just random.

Can't wait to see Bryan Intahar's favorite new suit coming with the Turf Wars DLC. I'm prepared to be disappointed. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know. I'm sure they can come up with something. It is my favorite suit so I hope they include it.

It is a beautiful suit

45293992982_8e1daa1514_b.jpg

Very curious what those suit powers will be.

The British one should have a magic umbrella like Mary Poppins! And a side quest should be he meets up with Yondu

Supaidaman is another suit that I'd like to see. The Japanese version could have those giant "transformer" robots as the suit ability.

It is a beautiful suit

The British one should have a magic umbrella like Mary Poppins! And a side quest should be he meets up with Yondu

lol Mary Poppin's.... ok so this was put up in the up dates

It's very cool this is new dlc is coming the day after my B day which was yesterday I'll en joy this with my B day cake

PlayStation 4
Spider-Man PS4 DLC ‘The Heist’ adds three new suits, version 1.07 update launches October 17 [Update]
Published 21 hours ago. 70 comments.

In addition to the downloadable content news, Sony Interactive Entertainment also announced that the game’s version 1.07 update will be released tomorrow, adding New Game Plus and more. Here are the details:

We are also thrilled to announce the release of Update 1.07* tomorrow, October 17, for Marvel’s Spider-Man owners around the world. While the team here has been working hard on the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC and its first chapter, Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, we’ve also been working on free updates for the game that adds new features and fixes a few bug issues.

Update 1.07 is one we’ve been working on for a while now, and adds New Game+ (NG+) as well as Ultimate Difficulty to the game. NG+ allows you to play the story and all activities in the open world again with all of your unlocked suits, skills, gadgets, mods, and benchmarks from the beginning. While playing NG+, you’ll be able to unlock those final items while cleaning up your trophy list!

Speaking of that, we’re adding two new trophies as well – one for completing the game on Ultimate Difficulty, and the other for finishing a NG+ run!

Additionally, many of you have requested the ability to rotate Stickers in Photo Mode, and we’re pleased to let you know that’s included, along with a few additional bug fixes, in Update 1.07.We’ve also tuned Friendly Difficulty based on your feedback to be more friendly.

Marvel’s Spider-Man is available now for PlayStation 4.

View a set of screenshots at the gallery.

Update 12:45 p.m.: The version 1.07 update information has been removed from the PlayStation Blog post. On Twitter, developer Insomniac Games said the update is “coming soon,” but not on October 17 as initially reported.
source:Gematsu

I'm not feeling it with the three new suits. The Kaine suit is decent but otherwise it's just a complete 'meh' for me.

Bryan Intihar stated that his favorite suit will be coming in the 2nd DLC pack. No idea what that could be.

I have a feeling the Superior Spider-Man suit will be in one of the updates. Maybe even the FF. For some reason I'm highly skeptical they'll include the Raimi ones.

Here's an update on my issue regarding the base tokens:

I received an email from Insomniac Support in which they stated the issue I've experienced is something that has been affecting certain players. They are aware of the issue and are not sure of the actual cause however they said they're investigating it and will be adding a patch to fix it. Apparently what happened is that one or more of the bases did not award me the tokens for completion. And me being my dumb self didn't notice that when it happened. If I had, I could have rebooted the game to a previous save file and tried the base again. There would have been a chance to get the tokens using that method. And unfortunately they aren't able to retroactively give me the tokens. Bummer. Oh well. I've started a new game and I'm blitzing my way thru the story to get all the bases on the map. Then I'm gonna play through them all at once to see if I get all the tokens and make saves before each one in case I don't. Hopefully that works.

Best chance for a Raimi suit is a new game plus reward or a surprise suit in this next week's DLC

Otherwise, we will be waiting another month for the next DLC and may or may not get it. Then again in December lol.

Best chance for a Raimi suit is a new game plus reward or a surprise suit in this next week's DLC

Otherwise, we will be waiting another month for the next DLC and may or may not get it. Then again in December lol.
Zero. They've been fairly transparent especially since the suits are something marketable to get people to buy. We'll have to wait until the 2nd round of DLC is detailed but that suit definitely isnt dropping next week

Zero. They've been fairly transparent especially since the suits are something marketable to get people to buy. We'll have to wait until the 2nd round of DLC is detailed but that suit definitely isnt dropping next week

There is always the possibility it is meant to be a surprise unlock. Even one of the suit designers on Twitter responded to a claim of it being a reward for NG+ and said "Guess you'll have to download the DLC and find out" I mean it isn't IMPOSSIBLE. My hopes aren't high but yeah.

The Raimi suit in Amazing Spider-Man's game was a surprise unlock from just downloading ANY DLC and showed up when you did so. It was never announced, teased or talked about. It was a total surprise.

Not a fan of the Raimi suit or Raimi movies, but I understand why ppl want it.

They need to stop wasting their time with suits that ppl never asked for though. Like who the heck wanted the Electro proof suit??

Maybe if we were assured that we will get all the legendary classics (like Future Foundation, Superior and Sensational) minus symbiote, then we'd probably be more open to all the unexpected suits or original designs. I know that surprises are part of marketing of course, so we'll just have to wait.

There definitely needs to be rewards for the 2 announced trophies, and more rewards in general for completing challenges. Getting Gold in all Taskmaster challenges for example, where the heck is my reward for all that trouble?? Give me a classic suit for all my hair loss! Those drones weren't easy, mann!

I don't want a symbiote in a Spider-Man game, I want a game dedicated to Venom.

As for costumes in this game, it seems to me they aimed for ones they can find practical uses for that make gameplay more varied, I don't know what use the Raimi suit could bring, aside from having raised webbing and looking good.

I just don't want another symbiote invasion game, but I don't think that'll happen anyway.

How do you guys feel about Harry Osborn as Venom? Sounds like that is the direction they are taking this.

How do you guys feel about Harry Osborn as Venom? Sounds like that is the direction they are taking this.
We saw that in Ultimate cartoon, they did not make the idea work properly. I think the idea has potential as it is though.

It's possible that they are using Harry Osborn to introduce the symbiote, but it doesn't mean that he will actually become Venom. I'm open to the idea of Harry turning into Venom if it works in the context of this universe, so we'll see what happens.

It would be cool to get a Venom DLC if that happens though.

No way. Harry can start with Symbiote, but Venom's gotta be Eddie Brock by the end of Act 2. Maybe the symbiote rejects Harry. If that's Venom it's gonna be like something's missing. That's like giving us Spider-Man but it's Flash Thompson underneath. I will riot.

Eddie Brock! Eddie Brock!
Eddie Brock! Eddie Brock!

How about the symbiote rejects Harry and attaches to Norm instead? I think Norman Osborn with the symbiote would be pretty deadly. Or do we think Norm will be Green Goblin in the sequel?

How about the symbiote rejects Harry and attaches to Norm instead? I think Norman Osborn with the symbiote would be pretty deadly. Or do we think Norm will be Green Goblin in the sequel?
Oh no, Norman has to be Goblin.

Well, turning Harry into Venom already sounds like a bad idea too me. But Norman becoming Venom is just a true crime.

I think Harry won't be Venom. In fact, I think Venom won't be in the game at all. I get the impression that symbiote doesn't want to bond with him and was being held in that tank against it's will only to keep Harry alive. Maybe the symbiote will use his body as a host to escape the lab and then will bond with Parker so we're gonna spend most of the game in the symbiote suit.

Yes. Symbiote is rejecting Harry and almost kills him. Peter Sacrifices himself. He meets with Reed Richards (more comic accurate) or... Otto (Silence of the Lambs style) to see how to get the Symbiote off. Throughout the game, they'll phone call Peter about their progress, and maybe side missions.

Eddie Brock has to become Venom somehow though. Maybe by Act 3, then hopefully at least 1 DLC to flesh out the Eddie + Venom relationship dynamic. Norman as Goblin could be the sequel's Mr. Negative type co-Villain. Eddie could slowly build to Venom the way
Otto built to Dr Octopus in this game.

Reilly is a clear choice. So is Superior, classic spider armor and one of the Raimi suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"