Spider-Man: The Movie 3

yeah. I'm playing SM1 right now as gg, and they had better make him playable.

its freakin fun

hey im kinda new here, but I had this crazy idea for the game. If it's like the movie they should have this Indigo prophecy type style puzzles when peter try's to get the suit off. and while you try to get the suit off all of spidey's mistakes and regrets, and what he has done when he had the symbiote on should pop up around him like a type of hallucination. what do you guy's think.

thats pretty good, but i dont want the ntire game to revolve around spidey's mistakes.

Cool_Brotha said:
hey im kinda new here, but I had this crazy idea for the game. If it's like the movie they should have this Indigo prophecy type style puzzles when peter try's to get the suit off. and while you try to get the suit off all of spidey's mistakes and regrets, and what he has done when he had the symbiote on should pop up around him like a type of hallucination. what do you guy's think.
That'd be cool for me, but I don't know how others would take it. Indigo Prophecy, while a fantastic game, is drastically different in both gameplay and control from what people expect in a Spider-Man game. I could see it working as a recurring mini-game, though. Like the better you fare in the "ditch the suit" mini-game, the more control you retain, but it keeps getting more challenging each time so that eventually you just can't keep up with the symbiote and it takes you over, which would then move the game towards the climax.

I think being able to choose if you save people or even let them get hurt when you are battling villians should be in, since Peter didn't care much with the black suit. Also fighting cops and other law enforcement.

So I am assuming a good and bad ending to be done? I just hope it's a good game like SM2.

i think he means that in the end, we'll have to choose between a good spidey-or a bad one. or at least something to that effect.

welcome to the hype mr.peg!

Must Have Playable Enimes Like Gg In Sm1...

Must Have Free Roaming (improve Apon Sm2)

My Theroy Is That They Released Sm2 Just To Test Venom Gameplay Aspects And Such...maybe Even Graphics

What do you, mizaxer, mean by sm2... there was no venom gameplay in spider-man 2... that was in ultimate spider-man. And yes, i agree with you about them releasing usm to test venom gameplay.

i felt i needed to post in this thread as it has been just over 2 weeksd since anyone has.

Spideyssuperfan said:
yeah. I'm playing SM1 right now as gg, and they had better make him playable.

its freakin fun

oo, could you imagine playing him during free roam.:eek:

That would be sweet.:up:

Yeah that would be unbelievable.

i mean in SM1 they did such a great job with him, he was reallllly great. Like, he rivaled Sm from SM2 in terms of fun and playability.

Has the 'new' footage fo this game at ComicCon hit the net yet? Or has the Spidey3 stuff yet to go down?

Mentok said:
Has the 'new' footage fo this game at ComicCon hit the net yet? Or has the Spidey3 stuff yet to go down?

I think Marvel's Day is Saturday, so we'll see then.

that's great news. what do you think the footage will feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"