Spider-Man: The Movie 3

Is there a way to make contact with the makers of this game? Or will my post to them just be trown on a pile of other posts??

AME said:
Is there a way to make contact with the makers of this game? Or will my post to them just be trown on a pile of other posts??

WELL, TREYARCH USED TO HAVE A COUPLE EMPLOYEES WHO POSTED IN THE :spidey: GAMES FORUM HERE, WHEN THE FIRST 2 :spidey: GAMES WERE BEING MADE. SOME OF OUR COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS WERE ACTUALLY INSTRUMENTAL IN THE FINISHED PRODUCTS (SUCH AS THE FREE-ROAM AND FULL WEBSWINGING CAPABILITIES IN :spidey: 2 ). BUT, NOW THAT SOME JACKASS DECIDED WE ONLY NEED THIS FORUM, AND DID AWAY WITH THE :spidey: GAMES FORUM, I DOUBT OUR DESIRES/CONCERNS WILL REACH 'TREYARCH'/'ACTIVISION' VIA SUCH METHODS. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT THEM, YOU'D NEED TO GO HERE, AS TREYARCH DOESN'T HAVE A DIRECT CONTACT FORM ON THEIR SITE.

damn!any idea why they decided use only this forum? And with "they" you mean the moderators right?

AME said:
damn!any idea why they decided use only this forum? And with "they" you mean the moderators right?

NO, NOT THE MODS.......'SHH' & 'MIRKO'. BASICALLY, THEY DIDN'T SEE THE NEED TO HAVE MULTIPLE GAMES FORUMS, FOR DIFFERENT FRANCHISES. I CAN SEE THEIR POINT, BUT THEY ALSO DELETED TONS OF THREADS IN THE PROCESS. :down

hmm ok. well thanks for that link anyway. I contacted them with an offer... they might very well refuse:(

THWIP* said:
NO, NOT THE MODS.......'SHH' & 'MIRKO'. BASICALLY, THEY DIDN'T SEE THE NEED TO HAVE MULTIPLE GAMES FORUMS, FOR DIFFERENT FRANCHISES. I CAN SEE THEIR POINT, BUT THEY ALSO DELETED TONS OF THREADS IN THE PROCESS. :down

I know. There was enough info in those threads to build a blueprint for a perfect Spidey game.

Don't suppose they're cached anywhere? I'd love to read through some of them again.

they are, but you have to find the posts by someone who made posts in most of the threads and read them from their profile

AME said:

well my friends dad is the V.P for sony's music 'department' and he wont say anything. at all. and belive me, i've tried.

avvy i made for the game
xperiment5db.gif

xperiment24ap.gif

B.U.M. said:
avvy i made for the game
xperiment5db.gif

xperiment24ap.gif

COOL.........SINCE YOU CAN'T HAVE AN AVVY YET, I SUPPOSE YOU WON'T MIND IF I BORROW THAT. :eek::up:

JUST KIDDING. :D :p THAT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME, MAN. :up:

SM3 should have _ from USM:
-Queens
-detailed environment
-well written story
-good voice actors
-climbing while webswinging
-double jump
-fight system,but be able to do more with web
-no Area Unavailable crap,just have water start there

SM3 should have _ from SM2:
-size of New York and Roosevelt Island
-slingshot web
-Fight Club,but be able to fight bosses from the previous two
-Movie Theatre,but be able to watch in-game movies instead of demos
-web swinging system
-the speed of swinging,crawling,and wall running

New stuff SM3 should have:
-level select
-a bunch of unlockable costumes,comic covers

Maybe this time they can actually allow you to run along a wall for however long you want, since y'know, Spider-Man can stick to walls and everything. It's a little known power of his I admit, but it's true.

reacurring villains that roam the streets after you defeat them the first time

spideyboy_1111 said:
reacurring villains that roam the streets after you defeat them the first time

O HELL YES! I was playing USM the other day, and i was like, u know what would be cool? If i cut this corner and freakin Rhino was just kickin cars down the road...damn thatd be cool.

That'd be pretty cool,but as soon soon as you see the villain,you wouldn't have to fight him.There's always one or two boss fights that just frustrate people.

I'm stuck on the first race with Johnny Storm in USM. :(

I think it would be cool if you could just fight villains on the streets like rhino in spiderman 2 the rest was more... well... stuck in one place
1- mysterio: one blow in a thiny store
2- shocker: in some kind of space/nasa/fbi thingy...
3- dok ock: the first battle could've been sweet (train battle) but he was just standing there, waiting to get so fresh licks. in the second battle he was just stupid. chasing you while you had to do certain things. after that, he was kind of delivering a good battle but come on, that was the final boss fight? it sucked! with sandman or whoever I would like to fight on buildings. break glass, walls watch out for the people on the streets. that kind of stuff

I hope they keep the more dynamic boss battles from USM. I felt like all the enemies from the last movie game were too similar, and with the exception of the Doc Ock fights, most of the boss battles were simple hit and retreat fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"