Sequels Spiderman 4-6

:spidey: :spidey: spiderman 3 is a spolier peter asks mj 2 marry him and she might die and ther are 4 villians not 3:venom: :gg: :spidey: my sences r tingling that spidey 4,5 and 6 will have another spidey/peter, mj and harry

spiderman 4_vemon and the lizard with the kingpin making it in there

spiderman 5-the sinister six chamelion,rhino,scorpion,shocker,mysterio,The Beetle. with vemon coming back at the end of the movie and we see the black cat

spiderman 6-Carnage and electro with spidy and black cat facing electro and vemon fighting carnage

farzaam3 said:
:spidey: :spidey: spiderman 3 is a spolier peter asks mj 2 marry him and she might die and ther are 4 villians not 3:venom: :gg: :spidey: my sences r tingling that spidey 4,5 and 6 will have another spidey/peter, mj and harry

huh? if harry and mj dies in 3 then they wont be in 4,5,6...

Harry dies, and Dunst quits, then MJ may die, so explain me how could they be in 4, 5 & 6 please?

socalsam said:
spiderman 4_vemon and the lizard with the kingpin making it in there

spiderman 5-the sinister six chamelion,rhino,scorpion,shocker,mysterio,The Beetle. with vemon coming back at the end of the movie and we see the black cat

spiderman 6-Carnage and electro with spidy and black cat facing electro and vemon fighting carnage

dont like electro i like the rest of it

fabman said:
I wants Spider-Man 3 to be the last chapter of the franchise.

:down :down :down no theres two many villains and stories to tell and money to be made with the franchise

4 - Lizard and Mysterio.
5 Venom and Carnage. (Venom would be somehow forced to team up with Spidey to stop Carnage.)
6 - Sinister 6. (End it with a big bang.)

I can see the Sinister 6 happening if they stick to a certain number of villians that don't rely 100% on effects. The way I can see Carnage being able to appear in a PG-13 movie is to release the theatrical version as PG-13, then give us an unrated DVD for us adults. :D

r u kiding me electro is my all time fav evil bad guy in any comic book

I would like to see the Lizard, Scorpian, and possibly the Chameleon or Vulture. Even if they can do it, I'm not very interested in seeing Carnage.

I don't think we will get immediate sequels... but I wish it would've went down like this:

SM3: Sandman/GG2 and symbiate cliff hanger (mysterio cameo), Eddie, Stacy's
SM4: Black Spidey/Venom, Sidevillain (Rhino opening sequence)
SM5: Lizard/Kraven/return of Ock (or King Pin)/Black Cat
SM6: Sinister Six (Ock, Shocker, Mysterio, Hopgoblin, Electrode, Scorpion) or Carnage (if you don't like Sinister Six)

But cause we got what we got... I'd just go with:

SM4: Carnage/King Pin intro/Gwen dying
SM5: Lizard/Kraven/Sinister Six beginnings/Feleica
SM6: Sinister Six/Black Cat

^Doc Ock drowned, Kingpin was in Daredevil, Black Cat is a pointless character.

TheFlyinRussian said:
^Doc Ock drowned, Kingpin was in Daredevil, Black Cat is a pointless character.

I agree.

yeah i dont particularly like Black Cat...But wouldnt mind seeing Shocker, Rhino, Vulture, Scorpian and the Lizard in particular in any of the 6 planned

The sequels are dead now that everybody dies... Lizard can't carry SM4 even with another guy in there...

FaT_tONle said:
The sequels are dead now that everybody dies... Lizard can't carry SM4 even with another guy in there...

It doesn't matter who dies. All that matters is Spidey.

Villains​

Spiderman 4: Venom, Carnage, Lizard, Hydro-Man

Spiderman 5: Electro, Kingpin, Hobgoblin, Vulture,

Spiderman 6: Sinister six

nolan's roll'n said:
Villains​

Spiderman 4: Venom, Carnage, Lizard, Hydro-Man

Spiderman 5: Electro, Kingpin, Hobgoblin, Vulture,

Spiderman 6: Sinister six

That was worse than my previous one...

That was worse than my previous one...

You wanted to save Venom for sm-4 and just let the only villains in sm-3 be gg2 and sandman? That would have been better because Venom could be the main villain in sm-4. Too bad Raimi didn't do that.

^yeah i agree, people think though that Venoms character is 2 bland 2 have as a main villian, i really dont think so!

I'm hoping Venom is only used as a cliffhanger in SM3 so this is what I would like:
SM3: Green Goblin II and Sandman, feat. cameos by Shocker and Venom
SM4: Venom and Electro
SM5: The Lizard and Kraven the Hunter
SM6: Scorpion and Mysterio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"