Has gone back to Venom_uk
Reaction score
ASM536_COV_col.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #536
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Pencils & Cover by RON GARNEY
CIVIL WAR TIE-IN!
“THE WAR AT HOME”
With Civil War in full-throttle mode, Spider-Man follows his conscience... and fast becomes a lightning rod for controversy. Unmasked and venerable, this is Spider-Man as you've NEVER seen him!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

CIVWAR005_cov_col.jpg

CIVIL WAR #5 (of 7)
Written by MARK MILLAR
Pencils & Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
Variant Cover by MICHAEL TURNER
Featuring villains, villains, villains! Sides change and chaos reigns as the evildoers of the Marvel Universe make their presence felt in a new and shocking way! But when the underworld gets involved, can the Punisher be far behind?
32 PGS./Cardstock Cover/ Rated T+ ...$2.99
NOTE: There will also be a 1 for 75 Turner sketch variant cover

CIVIL_WAR_Files.jpg

CIVIL WAR FILES
Written by ANTHONY FLAMINI, STUART VANDAL, RONALD BYRD, ERIC MOREELS, MICHAEL HOSKIN, CHRIS BIGGS, MARK O’ENGLISH, MIKE FICHERA & MADISON CARTER
The legislation has been passed. The battle lines have been drawn. The opening shots have been fired. Now, as the controversial Super Hero Registration Act continues to divide America’s superhuman community, Tony Stark – head of the President’s Super Hero Task Force – has created the CIVIL WAR FILES, in-depth dossiers analyzing the potential threat posed by the nation’s most prominent superhumans. What does Stark know about Captain America? Who is the new Ant-Man? Can the Commission for Superhuman Activities be trusted? The CIVIL WAR FILES is the U.S. government’s primary source of superhuman intelligence!
48 PGS./NO ADS/ Rated T+ ...$3.99

NEWAVN024_cov.jpg

NEW AVENGERS #24
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art & Cover by ADI GRANOV
CIVIL WAR TIE-IN!
New Avengers disassembled continues!!
He has the power of a thousand exploding suns!! He has the power to end the civil war! Who’s side are you on?? More like who’s side is THE SENTRY on?? A choice is made!!! This issue ties New Avengers, House of M, Civil War and Son of M together! Be there for this very important chapter fully painted by the amazing Adi Granov! Guest-starring the Inhumans!!!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

"a thousand exploding suns"?

i thought it was a million...

K why does it seem like more Civil War stuff is actually happening outside of the Civil War book??

K why does it seem like more Civil War stuff is actually happening outside of the Civil War book??

cos the civil war books tie all the seperate stuff together. the tie-ins focus on 1 character and so are gona seem more action packed. just the way it is/ just the way to make money

mre said:

that's a really dumb question.

I like that Avengers cover.

I would LOVE to see Sentry and Thor duke it out!

Oh, so Sentry is going to make everyone forget Spidey's identity.

^ i'm sure that's coming up somewhere in civil war...and i agree, i can't wait. :)

ampersand said:
Oh, so Sentry is going to make everyone forget Spidey's identity.
thats not technically in his power is it? wasnt it a machine? hence the need for mr fantastic

MyPokerShirt said:
thats not technically in his power is it? wasnt it a machine? hence the need for mr fantastic
I have no idea. I just know that there was something done that made everyone forget Sentry's existence right? So whatever that was, it'll probably be used on Spidey.

I was thinking that the whole Illuminati group would be responsible for brainwashing Spidey's ID, if they decide to go in that direction. But the Sentry coming into play makes sense.

ampersand said:
I have no idea. I just know that there was something done that made everyone forget Sentry's existence right? So whatever that was, it'll probably be used on Spidey.

yeah it was a machine controlled by the computer in sentry's head tower, which is now stark tower, which is where petey lives *everybody clicks*

so yeah i think theyll do that. i've sed this before on another thread :p

MyPokerShirt said:
yeah it was a machine controlled by the computer in sentry's head tower, which is now stark tower, which is where petey lives *everybody clicks*

so yeah i think theyll do that. i've sed this before on another thread :p
So, that'll make him unmasking pointless...big surprise.

Spiderluke said:
So, that'll make him unmasking pointless...big surprise.
it'll go as long as the sales are good and they dont see a link between unmasking and bad sales,imo. either that or when they think theyve gone as far as theyre willing with it

MyPokerShirt said:
it'll go as long as the sales are good and they dont see a link between unmasking and bad sales,imo. either that or when they think theyve gone as far as theyre willing with it
They've already gone too far with it but oh well.

The cover to ASM # 536 is just freakin' awesome. It pretty much puts all the build up for Spidey into perspective. Which is really the right thing to do?

Lets hope that Peter goes with his heart on this one and does what everyone has been wanting him to do.

Nice touch with the Iron Spidey suit on one side and the red and blue on the other.

Those covers are grerat. :)

Though I didn't realize that there was a Wookie in the 616 universe. I know Marvel used to release Star Wars comics back in the day when then original moves came out. Does Marvel have some deal with Lucas now?

Effect said:
Those covers are grerat. :)

Though I didn't realize that there was a Wookie in the 616 universe. I know Marvel used to release Star Wars comics back in the day when then original moves came out. Does Marvel have some deal with Lucas now?

aha, ur joking right?

please say u r

isnt that "wookie" a member of alpha flight? i forget his name now, but he was taken out in a recent (kick-ass) issue of the new avengers

Ah. I've never read anything about Alpha Flight and that issue, didn't really pay to much attention to that scene I guess. Didn't notice if he was there or not if he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"