Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Better on Xbox or 360?

You should give the books a chance, they're very different from the movies, but they kick ass.
The way I see it, the movie Bourne is kind of an alternate Bourne, an "Elseworlds" Bourne, if you will...but still Bourne. 100% badass.
Also, how can you not love the Bourne movies? YOU MAKE ME SICK, YOU NON-VIRGIN BASTARD.

I never had sex and BladeRunner isn't a very good movie either.

You already sinned once with a pre-marital encounter, don't sin even more by lying about it.

And yes, the Bourne movies/books are excellent. I've never encountered a man who didn't like them before.

I never had sex and BladeRunner isn't a very good movie either.

If you were here, I'd beat your ass with a hardcover book and strangle you to death with a dirty towel like Bourne. And Blade Runner is the greatest sci-fi of all time, you unsophisticated peasant. :cmad:

If you were here, I'd beat your ass with a hardcover book and strangle you to death with a dirty towel like Bourne. And Blade Runner is the greatest sci-fi of all time, you unsophisticated peasant. :cmad:
Way to sound french.

There's got to be a gay joke in there somewhere...

You already sinned once with a pre-marital encounter, don't sin even more by lying about it.

And yes, the Bourne movies/books are excellent. I've never encountered a man who didn't like them before.
It wasn't sex though. And I even repented!

It even has sex right there in the name.

A "fast car" is still a "car", because it's a type of "car".
"Oral sex" is still "sex", because it's a type of "sex".
Worst analogy ever, WHF.

A "fast car" is still a "car", because it's a type of "car".
"Oral sex" is still "sex", because it's a type of "sex".
Worst analogy ever, WHF.
Wait, let me change that to "not all things that are fast are a car" such as a cheetah.

In order to call someone a non-virgin, there has to be penis-vagina penetration. Nothing else can do the job.

So Gamera can go out and get oral from a 16 year old and not have to hide it, because it isn't real sex? Come on now.

This reminds me of a situation in Splinter Cell: Double Agent, the topic of this thread. Sam and his daughter were talking about sex on a cell phone at the start of the game, and then she got hit by a car and died. Don't dishonor her memory by denying what you've done WHF.

So Gamera can go out and get oral from a 16 year old and not have to hide it, because it isn't real sex? Come on now.

This reminds me of a situation in Splinter Cell: Double Agent, the topic of this thread. Sam and his daughter were talking about sex on a cell phone at the start of the game, and then she got hit by a car and died. Don't dishonor her memory by denying what you've done WHF.
Discounting the entirety of your well-spoken and "possibly incriminating-against-me" post (apart from what's bolded) I must comment on the topic: A good game overall, but the JBA headquarters missions, and the minigames added up to franchise murder. How terrible. :csad:

I never experienced most of the game, since it kept freezing on the first auto save. And then it let me past it this one time, and I got as far as the very first JBA headquarters mission...and it froze again. It was pretty damn lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"