Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Better on Xbox or 360?

You should give the books a chance, they're very different from the movies, but they kick ass.
The way I see it, the movie Bourne is kind of an alternate Bourne, an "Elseworlds" Bourne, if you will...but still Bourne. 100% badass.
Also, how can you not love the Bourne movies? YOU MAKE ME SICK, YOU NON-VIRGIN BASTARD.

I never had sex and BladeRunner isn't a very good movie either.

You already sinned once with a pre-marital encounter, don't sin even more by lying about it.

And yes, the Bourne movies/books are excellent. I've never encountered a man who didn't like them before.

I never had sex and BladeRunner isn't a very good movie either.

If you were here, I'd beat your ass with a hardcover book and strangle you to death with a dirty towel like Bourne. And Blade Runner is the greatest sci-fi of all time, you unsophisticated peasant. :cmad:

If you were here, I'd beat your ass with a hardcover book and strangle you to death with a dirty towel like Bourne. And Blade Runner is the greatest sci-fi of all time, you unsophisticated peasant. :cmad:
Way to sound french.

There's got to be a gay joke in there somewhere...

You already sinned once with a pre-marital encounter, don't sin even more by lying about it.

And yes, the Bourne movies/books are excellent. I've never encountered a man who didn't like them before.
It wasn't sex though. And I even repented!

It even has sex right there in the name.

A "fast car" is still a "car", because it's a type of "car".
"Oral sex" is still "sex", because it's a type of "sex".
Worst analogy ever, WHF.

A "fast car" is still a "car", because it's a type of "car".
"Oral sex" is still "sex", because it's a type of "sex".
Worst analogy ever, WHF.
Wait, let me change that to "not all things that are fast are a car" such as a cheetah.

In order to call someone a non-virgin, there has to be penis-vagina penetration. Nothing else can do the job.

So Gamera can go out and get oral from a 16 year old and not have to hide it, because it isn't real sex? Come on now.

This reminds me of a situation in Splinter Cell: Double Agent, the topic of this thread. Sam and his daughter were talking about sex on a cell phone at the start of the game, and then she got hit by a car and died. Don't dishonor her memory by denying what you've done WHF.

So Gamera can go out and get oral from a 16 year old and not have to hide it, because it isn't real sex? Come on now.

This reminds me of a situation in Splinter Cell: Double Agent, the topic of this thread. Sam and his daughter were talking about sex on a cell phone at the start of the game, and then she got hit by a car and died. Don't dishonor her memory by denying what you've done WHF.
Discounting the entirety of your well-spoken and "possibly incriminating-against-me" post (apart from what's bolded) I must comment on the topic: A good game overall, but the JBA headquarters missions, and the minigames added up to franchise murder. How terrible. :csad:

I never experienced most of the game, since it kept freezing on the first auto save. And then it let me past it this one time, and I got as far as the very first JBA headquarters mission...and it froze again. It was pretty damn lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"