Splinter Cell on the PS3PDA and Conviction}

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Splinter Cell: Conviction will be released on the PS3?? I can only find info on the 360 and DS versions. Kinda lame there's a DS version.:oldrazz:

And how is Double Agent on the PS3? I've played the PS2 version, and it wasn't quite as good as the other ones. What's different about the PS3 version?

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see if Conviction is a timed exclusive for the 360.

I'll be surprised when it finally comes out.

And I like the Splinter Cell series

Far as I know, it's not coming to the PS3.

Which....is strange, because all the other previous entries have made it to Sony as well.

But, I've kept my eye on ConViction for quite a while now...and it's only slated for the 360...atleast when it comes to consoles.

But...the thing is still in development. It was MASSIVELY delayed. The rumor is that they're not happy with where it's headed (which is actually a huge sigh of relief for most of us diehards) and that they're essentially...starting from scratch....(???).

So, I'd imagine a PS3 release could happen. But, there's so much mystery with the game that it's the least of the questions to be answered.

Pfff Splinter Cell...MGS FTW!:p

Far as I know, it's not coming to the PS3.

Which....is strange, because all the other previous entries have made it to Sony as well.

But, I've kept my eye on ConViction for quite a while now...and it's only slated for the 360...atleast when it comes to consoles.

But...the thing is still in development. It was MASSIVELY delayed. The rumor is that they're not happy with where it's headed (which is actually a huge sigh of relief for most of us diehards) and that they're essentially...starting from scratch....(???).

So, I'd imagine a PS3 release could happen. But, there's so much mystery with the game that it's the least of the questions to be answered.
Well, I believe the first SC was Xbox exclusive when it first came out.

Pfff MGS...Splinter Cell FTW!:p
Fixed:D

No, I don't think it was exclusive when it first came out.

But, it might have seemed that way...because the graphics were so much better on the Xbox version. I remember it just seemed to disqualify the PS2 versions of Splinter Cell usually by most people...which is wrong of course, but still.

Infact, I think they way Ubisoft would combat that was by having an exclusive level or two on the PS2 version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"