Star Wars (Respawn Entertainment)

I'm very early on in this game, I completed the Wookie planet mission and am now back at Zeffo and had to stop playing last night because I got frustrated going around in circles trying to find the 1st objective on the 2nd trip to Zeffo. I love the game and hate it at the same time. Love the story, hate the map and how easy it is to get lost.

I obviously suck at this game, because every time I have a new objective, I keep running in circles, until I finally get annoyed enough that I stop playing.
That's where I'm at too. Even just having to re-kill all the Stormtroopers on the second trip to Zeffo is annoying. I love playing the game, but I keep going in circles everywhere.

Alright, I just finished up the game, and I'm glad nothing was spoiled for me, as I didn't see that ending coming at all. That's probably one of the best Star Wars stories we've gotten in years. Gameplay could have been polished, but the story is fantastic. I also like how this isn't a 40-60hr game, so I'll probably replay this a few times. Good stuff.

Can’t wait to get back on this over the weekend. Was playing some more this week but just been super tired from work. Loving it though so much.

I think I had the final boss spoiled for me unfortunately by a YouTuber who made the thumbnail pic the boss basically. I enjoy spoilers for certain things like I know all the leaks etc for TROS, but when it comes to a game like this and me personally playing through I don’t wanna know.

Just started playing this today have not gotten that far but i may have to lower the difficulty. I have died a lot already for not being that far into the game. I am playing on the second hardest my lower the difficulty one. I don't remember of the top of my head what the second hardest is called. Hopefully a patch will come out soon to fix frame rate. I am seeing a lot of frame rate drops already on normal ps4.

Two lets play's before the final verdit with the EPN video Review(he played on the PC & Xbox one) along with the easy allies video Review

hqdefault.jpg

Let's Play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order: Part 1 - Electric Playground

Published on 11/15/2019
#StarWars #Jedi #FallenOrder Star Wars is back in game form with the brand new one from Titanfall and Apex Legends developer Respawn Entertainment! Vic checks out

Let's Play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order: Part 2 - Electric Playground
1.1K views 1 week ago
#StarWars #Jedi #FallenOrder

Star Wars is back in game form with the brand new one from Titanfall and Apex Legends developer Respawn Entertainment! Vic checks out Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review! - Electric Playground

Published on 11/19/2019
#StarWars #Jedi #FallenOrder Star Wars is back, again, with the brand new game from Titanfall and Apex Legends developer Respawn Entertainment! Victor Lucas has a full

Lastly

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Easy Allies Review
169K views1 week ago
Subtitles Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a fantastic title and stands as one of the best Star Wars games yet.

Written by
Bradley Ellis Video
Edited by Brandon Jones

Reviewed on PlayStation 4 Pro Available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN&Easy Allies

I just beat it. It really is the best Star Wars game of the decade, not that it was a hard feat to accomplish. My only disappointment is that once Cal is fully powered up and the game is more fun to traverse using your upgraded skills, the story ends a bit abruptly.

I do feel like the game really could've used one more big planet that really makes use of all your abilities, all the more reason to hope they make a sequel that builds on this game's foundation.

That's where I'm at too. Even just having to re-kill all the Stormtroopers on the second trip to Zeffo is annoying. I love playing the game, but I keep going in circles everywhere.
I think I am finally figuring the Holomap out. I'm on Dathomir now.

I still don’t understand what’s hard about the holomap? I didn’t have a single problem with it, but I keep hearing people complain about it.

I still don’t understand what’s hard about the holomap? I didn’t have a single problem with it, but I keep hearing people complain about it.
Same, maybe it's because Metroid Prime was a huge part of my late childhood/early teens, but the holomap and world design don't confuse me at all, they're actually two of my favorite parts of the game. some parts of the world design would be a bit of a labyrinth on their own, but the holomap gives you everything you need to navigate it with ease.

I don’t understand either, I don’t have a problem with it.

I had a little trouble with the controls to start. My mind just kept wanting to navigate it like most maps in games, but other then that, it worked perfectly fine for me.. I think is most people's problem is they are use to "normal" maps, and don't know how to handle the 3D aspect.

So with this game being a decent success, and The Mandalorian now being well received too, think we could get Mandalorian centered game?

Considering the lack of promotion, I think these numbers are very hopeful. I really want a sequel, so I hope it does the business. Estimates that it could sell up to 10m units by March, which I think would be a big win.

Make Sense Of These ‘Jedi: Fallen Order’ Sales Records And What They Mean For ‘Star Wars’ Games

It wont surprise me if in spite of the sales, EA still says it "sold below expectations". Publishers always promise the moon to shareholders. And if they say it exceeded expectations and was a big success it puts a dent in their narrative that single player story driven games are dead and people only want social media live services with "optional" microtransactions.

One concern I have is if it was a big success and profitable that EA will take a more hands on approach with the sequel. That shareholder will want to put microtransactions in the sequel and turn it into some live service garbage.

It wont surprise me if in spite of the sales, EA still says it "sold below expectations". Publishers always promise the moon to shareholders. And if they say it exceeded expectations and was a big success it puts a dent in their narrative that single player story driven games are dead and people only want social media live services with "optional" microtransactions.
The issue with this is, this is an easy PR win. People are actually happy with EA for once over Star Wars. Dashing that will only harm them after what has happened so far. Battlefront 2 is a great game. A better one then Fallen Order in a lot of ways. But they aren't going to make more profit off another PR disaster like that.

Another factor is that EA also have to keep Disney happy. Disney were not happy with the mess EA created when Battlefront 2 came out, I would think that EA would want to push the success of the game just to keep Disney sweet. Even if Disney were not to pull the exclusive deal with EA they could make it non exclusive (which many would love to see).

I liked this game, but didn’t love it. The gameplay was fairly fun, some of the best useage of lightsaber combat I’ve encountered in a game, but the story was a bit too light for me. I finished it thinking ‘oh that’s it?’ And probably could have used an extra world or two to help sit with the characters a little more and get a better understanding of them.

At the very least, I wanted to see more of Merrin.

I liked this game, but didn’t love it. The gameplay was fairly fun, some of the best useage of lightsaber combat I’ve encountered in a game, but the story was a bit too light for me. I finished it thinking ‘oh that’s it?’ And probably could have used an extra world or two to help sit with the characters a little more and get a better understanding of them.

At the very least, I wanted to see more of Merrin.
Waifu.

The game ends early, and you can see where they ran out of time, and decided that they were going to "save it for the sequel". No way you make that kind of story progression at that point, and then basically leave most of it for "later".

I fell in love with Merrin. The game needed more of her and more development of her relationship with Cal.

I agree the game does feel like it ends prematurely. It reminds me of superhero origin films. 75% of it is the origin and assembling the crew, and the third act is rushed and the antagonist is underdeveloped and feels a bit arbitrary.

And frankly it felt like
Trilla was unceremoniously killed because the devs wanted to have that "cool" Vader moment and not because the story needed Trilla to die there and then.

Man, I really enjoyed this game, warts and all.

It's quite glitchy at times, with texture mishaps, dancing hair/clothes and so on. The story is somewhat forgettable, though still interesting at times, and it feels very much like Star Wars.
But, yeah, I really thoroughly enjoyed this game. The combat was great, and I liked going around the planets, exploring, finding crates and upgrading my lightsaber and my outfit and so on.

Also I love BD-1. What an adorable little droid.

Can't wait for a potential sequel to take these great building blocks and add on to them.

Just finished the game. Explored/Collected everything until it was 100% Really enjoyed this game, glitches and all! Boy, were there some glitches and loading problems, but this was a great Star Wars game. The best for me since The Force Unleashed. Interesting characters, really liked Cal and Cere. Also the little nods to the prequel era of Star Wars was awesome.

I feel like if you're a SW fan this is a must play game. I loved it. The ending was a bit anti climatic... but I guess it makes sense for the whole of SW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"