Star Wars (Respawn Entertainment)

Third-person action with a lot of emphasis on exploration.

Yeah, but which Metroid?
Well that would either be first-person shooter or 2D platformer. This game with be neither of those. I think the developers referenced those series for their exploratory structures. The Arkham games are similar in that way.

Well that would either be first-person shooter or 2D platformer. This game with be neither of those. I think the developers referenced those series for their exploratory structures. The Arkham games are similar in that way.
Well if it's a 3D Metroidvania, then I will be interested. I do like Zelda, but it's EA....

It's also Respawn and I like the combat and gameplay in the Titan Fall games

It looks ok I suppose. But the fact they released just a CGI trailer?

mrw-someone-says-theyre-not-watching-wrestlemania-this-year-207585.gif

Agreed they should have gameplay footage at this point. The fact they only released a cgi trailer isnt reassuring. Oh and the wall running makes me think they are going to be reusing Titanfall elements and assets.

And I dont believe the "no microtransactions" line. Maybe after the game has been out for two years or more I'll believe they wont implement microtransactions in the game.

I always thought Windu could have lived. He was a Jedi Master on the Council. He wasn't some pushover Padawan who couldn't manipulate the Force to slow or even stop his fall.

Other Jedi have survived worse injuries and bigger falls.
I always thought Windu could have lived. He was a Jedi Master on the Council. He wasn't some pushover Padawan who couldn't manipulate the Force to slow or even stop his fall.
He had the most survivable injury with just missing a limb. It's not like he caught a saber to the chest or got cut in 2.

Surviving great falls is also a basic Jedi skill. And Mace is a master.

The fact that we didn't see a body, felt like George Lucas wanted to eave the door open for Mace to comeback. I'm surprised so many people think there's no way back for Mace.

If we never see Mace return in live action, then I feel a appearance in a game would be fun and harmless.

Oh there is a lot of wasted potential and stuff that goes against any Star wars established logic.
Windus "death" is one of those things and it felt rushed and not well thought through.

Thats why and i know its almost impossible to pull off and a crime even saying it, im sure star wars fans would rip me to pieces...but i would be for a full star wars reboot.
And i mean wipe the paper completely and start from scratch with building the world.

I know that wont happen and is crazy to even think about, but thats where im at, thats something i would find a interesting idea.

After seeing the trailer, I'm really hyped. I've always liked the scattered Jedi's between Episode III-IV (Starkiller, Ezra, Kanan.) So it's cool to see Cal Kestis, who has a very EU vibe to him, join the ranks. Also getting Cameron Monaghan to play him is awesome!

Can't wait to see the gameplay for this. Already sold on the story.

006wtl3deps21.jpg

Also, it would be awesome to get some possible cameos from maybe the Ghost crew! Love to see Kanan & Hera maybe just chilling in a cantina ot something.

Oh there is a lot of wasted potential and stuff that goes against any Star wars established logic.
Windus "death" is one of those things and it felt rushed and not well thought through.

Thats why and i know its almost impossible to pull off and a crime even saying it, im sure star wars fans would rip me to pieces...but i would be for a full star wars reboot.
And i mean wipe the paper completely and start from scratch with building the world.

I know that wont happen and is crazy to even think about, but thats where im at, thats something i would find a interesting idea.

Well if it's a 3D Metroidvania, then I will be interested. I do like Zelda, but it's EA....
hmmm, I have feeeling that EA ready to have Respawn twisting in the wind if some goes wrong.

1 day ago
STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER Is Respawn Entertainment's Vision, Not EA's
This is something that most players will find soothing, as Electronic Arts has recently reveald that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is not their vision, but Respawn Entertainment's.Read more

Also from the same place. With this latter one below we'll see what happen's with the upcoming switch pro.

1 day ago
EA Confirms That STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER Will Not Be On The Nintendo Switch
Bad news for Nintendo fans, as Electronic Arts has recently confirmed that they have no plans to bring Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to the Nintendo Switch.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:
Loved all the Jedi Knight games with Kyle Katarn, and of course KOTOR is pretty much the best SW game all around, IMO.

16 hours ago
STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER: Star Wars Day Sales Bring The Game's Pre-Order Price To Below $50
As it's Star Wars Day, the internet is rife with deals relating to the franchise. Right now you can pre-order Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for 17% off its usual price.Read more

Also with Below

6 mins ago
Respawn Entertainment Confirms STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER Gameplay Reveal Will Take Place During EA Play
Respawn Entertainment recently took to social media to confirm that our first look at Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gameplay will take place during next month's EA Play event.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:
Is EA Play at E3 or they won't be doing the event this year?

Also, it would be awesome to get some possible cameos from maybe the Ghost crew! Love to see Kanan & Hera maybe just chilling in a cantina ot something.

It might be too early in the timeline to see them. From what I understand this game is set only a few years after Episode III.

Nintendo backed out a few years ago to do their own thing and now EA and Sony. Hmm

Nintendo backed out a few years ago to do their own thing and now EA and Sony. Hmm
if this trend continues, then E3 as the event we know it will probably cease exist.

it would seem kind of pointless if only MS shows up.

E3 never should have been open to the public. It should have been an investor show for ideas and concepts. The public sees a demo or trailer at E3 and expects the final game to look just like the demo. Which csuses nothing but trouble when the final game is relessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"