Star Wars (Respawn Entertainment)

I understand that E3 stuff are enhanced but it's nice to see something revealed and get an idea of the games and content to come.

I don't know if it should be for the public or not and I'll likely never experience it in person myself but I'm just glad to see live streams of the event days every day and get hyped for certain games and not just because what is shown as sometimes it's not much but just the concept and details.

Trailers are often enhanced visually for a cinematic feel or whatever and demos are usually very early builds and people forget that but it's still close or similar enough to the final product.

I think this has more with people being mad at them over alot of other thing's and they want a controlled enviroment (where EA involved ) anyway for them selves

15729.jpg

3 days ago
EA Is Expecting To Sell 6-8 Million Copies Of STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER By End Of Fiscal Year
It looks like EA is expecting Respawn Entertainment's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to be quite a hit, as the upcoming story-driven experience is forecasted to ship 6-8 million units this fiscal year...Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

I think this has more with people being mad at them over alot of other thing's and they want a controlled enviroment (where EA involved ) anyway for them selves

15729.jpg

3 days ago
EA Is Expecting To Sell 6-8 Million Copies Of STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER By End Of Fiscal Year
It looks like EA is expecting Respawn Entertainment's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to be quite a hit, as the upcoming story-driven experience is forecasted to ship 6-8 million units this fiscal year...Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

EA is so ****ing predictable. Theyve decided on some absurd number that the game must sell. Inevitably it wont sell that many, and EA will say what they always say. *high pitched nasally CEO voice* "The game failed to meet expectations."

EA is a ****ing cancer.

Awesome cover right there!

EA is so ****ing predictable. Theyve decided on some absurd number that the game must sell. Inevitably it wont sell that many, and EA will say what they always say. *high pitched nasally CEO voice* "The game failed to meet expectations."

EA is a ****ing cancer.
The issue for EA with Star Wars, is they don't want to lose the license. So they are not saying this to play down anything. They need it to do this, and this is what they are telling their investors it will do. And considering how the hype for this game went from 0 to 10 in the time of a trailer, I can see why.

Saw. Nice. The droid is adorable.

I love that they basically took the makeshift lightsaber from the concept art for early lightsabers for TFA.

It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't feel like it is a must have. I'm not exactly sad about missing out on it.

Gameplay looked pretty cool some Force Unleashed vibes.

Eh, it looks alright. The part where the two Stormtroopers didn't see the player cross the rotating catwalk from their control room was laughable.

Looks fine. I'll probably wait for the inevitable GOTY edition.

That wookie looked terrible. I'm thinking this game still has a lot of polishing up to do. I'm also shocked there isn't any body dismemberment but oh well.

It looks good but more as an EA Play/Gamepass title. Maybe special edition on sale

That wookie looked terrible. I'm thinking this game still has a lot of polishing up to do. I'm also shocked there isn't any body dismemberment but oh well.

Yeah the Wookiee’s didn’t look too good. Although this was Alpha footage it said right? Still time to fix some of that up.

Last edited:
Looks pretty enjoyable to me. I'm definitely getting it. Hope they fix those wookies though :hehe:

This, thought they might have learned from the backlash from Force Unleashed but I guess not.

The character could be a child or young adult but it's definetly a weird wookie design. Reminds me of something from Knights of the Old Republic on the original Xbox then just rendered in this game's graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"