• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

State Your Opinion on A DC Character - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we'll get Connor back one day Corp

Connor and Wally West are probably standing on the side of some other dimensional highway holding up signs that read: "Will Save Lives 4 Food".

Having wacky adventures together :up:

We just need to get Ollie drunk and leave him alone with Shado and we'll have him back :ninja:

They should totally do that. Reintroduce all of the original Titans and old sidekicks who are still in limbo as babies and put Tiny Titans in continuity. That is a reboot to Wally, Connor, and all the others that I would wholeheartedly accept. :up:

Tiny Titans was the most fun book ever

Darkseid was the lunch lady! :awesome:

Moving on.

.....beginning of the end.
connor-hawke-green-arrow-5.jpg

Chronos

Chronos_001.jpg

He's like a lot of slider age bad guys: A scientist with no real personality besides criminal inclinations and a very specific gimmick.

He was good in JLU, where they actually gave him a personality.

I kind of like that he looks like Robert Picardo without the mask in that picture.

Tiny Titans was the most fun book ever

Darkseid was the lunch lady! :awesome:

I thought that Raven was the most adorable thing about Tiny Titans just 'cause. Just her look enough in the book was adorable. And it never got old how Trigon was all gaga for little Kid Devil. XD

HAHAHA I dig Chronos!! he has never done anything in the books and his JLU appearance was so- so but that outfit has always been so damn ugly you just gotta love him! striped prisoner pants with time hands and a cape!!! that's awesome!

Chronos

Painting his face bone white and wearing black and white striped pants years before the Goth community did the same

He's a fashion pioneer :up:

I thought that Raven was the most adorable thing about Tiny Titans just 'cause. Just her look enough in the book was adorable. And it never got old how Trigon was all gaga for little Kid Devil. XD

I loves that series :hrt:

Also there's that little Time Travel thing.

Moving on.

.....beginning of the end.
connor-hawke-green-arrow-5.jpg

Chronos

Chronos_001.jpg

Chronos is pretty cool because he deals with time trave. He could use a little makeover because those stiped pants are funky.

He's had plenty.

gil_kane_chronos_001.jpg

Chronos_002.jpg

Looks like that *****e that hangs out with Sailor Moon. :o

Last edited:
He's been doing a lot of Time Travel over the last decade or two. After getting sent back 10 million years, and then making that ill advised deal with Neron.

I always dug that he was the Atoms arch enemy which considering comics. The villain is usually tied somehow to the hero.chronos is so "out of Left field" to be connected( maybe cause they are both scientists??) To the atom i thought that was cool.

He's had plenty.

gil_kane_chronos_001.jpg

Chronos_002.jpg

Looks like that *****e that hangs out with Sailor Moon. :o

I like the first one, it's not too cheesy. Plus his outfit looks a bit like something The Blackhawks would wear.

Last edited:
See, I like his mask in the 1st pic. Very Mister Miracle. Not so much his other costumes.

Time slip, plus 2

Stop hittin' yourself! Stop Hittin' yourself.

16680_900x1350.jpg

Nite Owl I

WATCHMEN_2.jpg

He's okay. Like all the Watchmen characters, what I like best about him is he spared Dan Garrett the fate that Moore gave him.

Mason's death was one of the most heartbreaking and beautiful moments in the book. Hardly a fate a character would need to be "spared" of.

Overall, Hollis Mason and all of the Watchmen characters are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"