• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

State Your Opinion on A DC Character - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gots no clue.. thus i have no opinion!

He's a serial killer who kills super heroes. He also only communicates in form of Onomatopoeia. I.E., SNAP, DRIP, FAWOOSH, and my personal favorite, FROOMP! (That's the sound a frying pan makes when it connects with a skull.)

He's a serial killer who kills super heroes. He also only communicates in form of Onomatopoeia. I.E., SNAP, DRIP, FAWOOSH, and my personal favorite, FROOMP! (That's the sound a frying pan makes when it connects with a skull.)
damn is everybody a freakin serial killer in comics now? Don't people just want money and broads anymore? So at the risk of my geek card being taken away. Is that his cool gimmick or is there something else?I could just look it up butI am lazy!

I don't know....dude's crazy.

Apparently he's a normal family man with a wife and two kids.

Last edited:
I don't know....dude's crazy.

Apparently he's a normal family man with a wife and two kids.
You took too long oh god of the dearly depated (plus I was bored) hehe i looked him up.....eh....so I wonder do Merlyn put mousse to get his hair like that?

Merlyn has the worst hair in comics. Right there with Vixen.

Onamonawhatever is ****ing scary. Dude's all stabby stabby all the time. I'm pretty bummed out that Baphomet turned out to be evil, but the twist was worth it. I wonder if this is how Xorn fans feel.

I highly disagree with that! the BEYONDER!! With that billy ray cryus,mario lopez "save by the bell" MULLET has the worst freakin shag in comics! Merlyn's ole Skool timber wolf cut is smokin! Haha

No use for a character who kills superheroes as using him requires characters to get killed off. No thanks.

He's like the guy from Police Academy if he were a supervillain

Merlyn has the worst hair in comics. Right there with Vixen.

Onamonawhatever is ****ing scary. Dude's all stabby stabby all the time. I'm pretty bummed out that Baphomet turned out to be evil, but the twist was worth it. I wonder if this is how Xorn fans feel.

It used to be

After all the retcons by Marvel I think now they mostly just feel confused :ninja:

SHAZOOM! And on we move.

SHHHUNTT!!!

Onomatopoeia_033.jpg

Count Vertigo

351683-9566-count-vertigo_super.jpg

Not many people understand how effective the power to make people throw up is.

He's good because of his monarchy angle. Like a poor man's Dr. Doom crossed with Charlie Brown because he can never actually get the crown of Whateverstankovia.

I think he should be worried about Dr Light creeping up behind him :ninja:

I dig Vitaglo (oops! thats what Michael Jackson had!) Vertigo i mean! i dig his snooty, blue blood, keep your filthy hands off me you common earth rabble personality!Like Anubis said I also think that he should be GA's arch nemesis more than anybody. you could see dude reminding GA with his elitist, self entitlement attitude of how maybe Ollie could've turned out, if he hadn't loss all his money and knows how it feels to be like the rest of us common street urchins!:cwink: I'm sure it would piss Ollie off to no limit every time dude shows up... though cat needs a serious wardrobe upgrade.. the count rocks!

I like him, always thought his power worked well as a challenge for Arrow.

SHAZOOM! And on we move.

SHHHUNTT!!!

Onomatopoeia_033.jpg

Count Vertigo

351683-9566-count-vertigo_super.jpg

Not many people understand how effective the power to make people throw up is.
I feel like I'm looking at Alan Scott in an alternate Green Lantern costume.

Totally dig connor! He was like the obiwan kenobi/ Iron fist /max mercury of the archery set! I thought I would hate dude too. cause nothing compares to the orginals, but dude surprised me.I loved he was the dad/responsible one while ollie was the kid/ irresponsible one. What made him the man, was on Morrisons JLA.the key had him trapped in the watchtower. He had to use ollie boxing glove arrow and was all" Dad are you trying to kill me?cold knock the key in his key hole! I loved that!He rocks!

Count Vertigo I like.

Connor Hawke I can give or take.

I like him alot, it's too bad that he has most likely been erased from existence.

I loves both Vertigo and Conner

Vertigo made a neat villain and really deserves to show up again in the new DCU. Though only if they keep his classic costume

And Conner was a great Green Arrow and its a real shame that he's been erased :(

Connor suffered from the same stuff that Garth suffered in the Aquaman mythos. He was technically an equal if not better in some aspects (with Connor definitely being better in many aspects than Ollie) so DC's solution to make the true original hero shine was to somehow find ways to screw over their lineage character.

But I love me some Connor. I enjoyed his involvement prior to him becoming like some plastic-many thing that couldn't shoot a bow anymore and ****...

IMO while I was cool with the idea of the BC/GA Wedding, after that was when **** started to suck with GA's mythos. A few things here and there were pretty cool after the wedding, but the majority was crap. I stopped reading GA around Cry for Justice/Brighest Day. And really, the first straw was what happened to Connor.

Poor Connor :csad:

Not existing is probably better than how he was being written just before Flashpoint

Poor Connor :csad:

Not existing is probably better than how he was being written just before Flashpoint

Connor and Wally West are probably standing on the side of some other dimensional highway holding up signs that read: "Will Save Lives 4 Food".

Connor Hawke is another fantastic casualty of Dan DiDio's horrible creative decisions. He makes me sad in my heart of hearts. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"