• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dark of the Moon Story and Character Ideas

GreySpider

Abracadabra
Reaction score
Post what you feel would make a good story and/or your character ideas.

Bring in Hot Rod and a few more. but have a background story real quick for them.
Let the bots do the fighting. Im sick of the whole autobots need the army to help thing.

They should do the story of how Orion Pax became Optimus Prime. It was just done so unspectacular in the cartoon show compared to how Hot Rod's transformation into Rodimus Prime was done in the cartoon movie.

bring on the be all end all promised highway chase with transformer action yay

I'd like to see the film go into space a bit more, maybe show some more of cybertron, I'd like to see less of bumblebee he does my head in.lol some more combiners would be nice too.

I've not heard anything?

Do we have any idea what the actual script is about.

The only confirmed details so far are that Shockwave will be the main villain and that Sam will be looking for and adjusting to a career.

I wonder if he'll turn into a big gun.lol

Here's my theory on Mikaela's absence.

Sometime after Sam & Mikaela proclaimed their love for one another, she became pregnant, and due to unexpected complications with labor died. Sam was devastated, and the child was either given to his parents to raise, or to an adoptive family.

Sam could then spend some of the movie trying to locate his baby, so he could protect it from the decepticons. (Maybe it's Daniel, maybe Daniel's mother was Mikaela, and Carly adopts him or something like that).

Last edited:

Sometime after Sam & Mikaela proclaimed their love for one another, she became pregnant, and due to unexpected complications with labor died. Sam was devastated, and the child was either given to his parents to raise, or to an adoptive family.

Sam could then spend some of the movie trying to locate his baby, so he could protect it from the decepticons. (Maybe it's Daniel, maybe Daniel's mother was Mikaela, and Carly adopts him or something like that).

I really do not think this would work. Way to complicated and Bay would do an awful job of convincing the audience this actually happened.

I'd like to see the film go into space a bit more, maybe show some more of cybertron, I'd like to see less of bumblebee he does my head in.lol some more combiners would be nice too.
I agree about the space part, and from the teaser we can tell thats pretty likely :D oh, and i agree bout BB xD they need to kill that character off if you ask me lol.

To explain why Mikaela isn't there; her dream to become an actress led her to hollywood where she was slaughtered at her first audition....

(slightly tongue-in-cheek hehehe)

To explain why Mikaela isn't there; her dream to become an actress led her to hollywood where she was slaughtered at her first audition....

(slightly tongue-in-cheek hehehe)
lol thats pretty funny xD

slightly too dark for these movies if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"