Stryker's Lounge: No Mutants Allowed!

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
Are you tired after a long day of bitterly plotting against all of mutantkind? Of course you aren't! But maybe you'd like to take a breather and talk about world affairs, the weather and fine dining. Well, step inside your comfortable little lounge, Mr. Stryker, but shut those doors tight! Because No Mutants Allowed!

Mutant Supremacy Wooo!!

Does that mean we can't post in here because we are Mods?

I'm a alien not a mutant :oldrazz:

I think people are confused by this thread :p

Is this supposed to be like an off-topic thread for this board? :confused:

Ah, ok :p

So....I bought an iPod touch last week. I love it, but it was way too expensive ($299)...especially for only like 8gb. Yikes.

It's just amazing. I can't explain. It is what it is. :o

I picked up A Brief History Of Time/The Universe in A Nutshell by Stephen Hawking this weekend from a Borders in Louisville, Kentucky while attending a conference. Good stuff...if you're into those things.

-TNC

I picked up A Brief History Of Time/The Universe in A Nutshell by Stephen Hawking this weekend from a Borders in Louisville, Kentucky while attending a conference. Good stuff...if you're into those things.

-TNC

Anything that deals with time and the universe will probably blow my mind before I'm done wih the first page. I really respect Hawking, though. He's a damn intelligent guy. :up:

-TNC

Wow good luck reading that. Pretty deep stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back