Stryker's Lounge: No Mutants Allowed!

Glad to hear everybody is ok in the UK. Earthquakes can be quite scary.

Being from California, I've been in many.

My best story from one is when my Dad was driving home on the freeway in LA and a big earthquake hit. I remember my Dad telling me the only way he knew he was in the middle of an earthquake is because he found himself in the next lane without even moving.

Pretty freaky!:wow:

I'm originally from California, too. Never been in a really bad earthquake, but in one case it felt like my 2-story house was shifting left to right - I thought it was going to cave in. :eek:

That's wild re: your dad :p

It felt like X3's Arclight was in the house!

LOL

Glad to hear everybody is ok in the UK. Earthquakes can be quite scary.

Being from California, I've been in many.

My best story from one is when my Dad was driving home on the freeway in LA and a big earthquake hit. I remember my Dad telling me the only way he knew he was in the middle of an earthquake is because he found himself in the next lane without even moving.

Pretty freaky!:wow:
That would be scary because now you're in oncoming traffic without knowing how exactly you got there. :( I'd probably pee myself.

Congrats on 300. Now you'll have to go pick out a nice small avvy so you won't look so naked. :p

Great fist avatar :up:

The saddest part, I got it after I signed up for the boards, until I read that I needed a certain number of posts to use it. So yeah it been saved on my computer for this very moment for 4 years. :applaud

Thank you, and to think it only took me 4 years to do lol:woot:
LOL, I hadn't even notioced your join date, I thought you were still a newbie. :p

The saddest part, I got it after I signed up for the boards, until I read that I needed a certain number of posts to use it. So yeah it been saved on my computer for this very moment for 4 years. :applaud
Well, at least you chose a good one to have. :D

If you ever decide you might want to change it, I have a couple you can use if you want:

iceman-lover.gif

roguegambit2.jpg

I don't have many teeny ones. but these aren't too bad. :)

I think Bill was a wee bit confused, :p

Are you tired after a long day of bitterly plotting against all of mutantkind? Of course you aren't! But maybe you'd like to take a breather and talk about world affairs, the weather and fine dining. Well, step inside your comfortable little lounge, Mr. Stryker, but shut those doors tight! Because No StorminNorman!

StorminNorman! :up: :D

With the excitement for this film (as well as the activity in this forum) at an all-time high, I'd just like to remind you folks that we do have an off-topic lounge here in case you'd like to take a break from questioning the inclusion of certain characters, comparing the film to The Last Stand or arguing the necessity of Deadpool's mask. :up:

This place feels like a cheap ****e's version of the old place...I sorta like it. :(

In 4 months...

"I'm gonna cut your God damn head off. See if that works."

wolverinefinaleh0.jpg

Anyone here got Rock Band 2?

Just got it yesterday..

Lovin' it so far...

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"