Suggestions and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to Hype rules my post count should entitle me to a bigger avatar, but in the CP it still only allows smaller ones. vDo i have to do anything in particular to increase the avvie size?

Wait for the site to roll over, it sometimes takes awhile.

Well, the debate has come up again *yay*

un-censor the hype! Were all 16+ here, family forums my ash.

I mean, gone with the astericks and maybe be a little less strict on the funny pics. kthnxbi

There are 10 year olds on this site, man. Who have openly admitted being so, and you can tell from the way they respond to stuff. This site has been mentioned in quite a few media pieces as a place to go for superhero talk. AICN is known as being the place for the unwashed fanboys.

I don't think I've ever visited AICN.

Unfortunately, even if all the posters were 16+ or older (which is highly doubtful), there's no way to know the age of the guests. And since the forums are open to unregistered users, I doubt they can ease up on the censors.

It's like Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. The posters on Poop Shoot ranged from little kids to priests. It's more than likely just as diverse on here.

There's absolutely no way for us to guarantee that it'd work. And even so, Mirko's said no to that more times than most of you fellas self-service in a month.

Also, Terry, I'm digging the Tex Avery avatar.

I see no reason to have a age retriction on the site. Besides if you want to have more mature conversations, there are plenty of "other" message boards on the internet.

It's always funny when people complain that they don't get to cuss as much as they want to. Take away the cussing...and they can't have a conversation.

It's the principle more than anything. When you tell someone they can't say a certain word, they HAVE to fight tooth and nail to be able to say it.

It's the principle more than anything. When you tell someone they can't say a certain word, they HAVE to fight tooth and nail to be able to say it.
I know that.....but it makes me laugh what some will stand their ground for.....

Martin Luther King - I will be given the rights guaranteed to me in the Constitution.
George Washington - We are our own country and will not pay homage to a king.
Superherohype poster - I demand my rights to say ****.

I can. :csad:

But cussing is like the spices I use to flavor my food: Sure, it's edible without it...but it sho is tastier with it. :up:
But some spew those spices into the faces of others who do not want them.

To whom it my concern, a recently-bumped thread about favorite celebrities was deleted because, well, we have a celebrities forum. 'Nuff said, right?

I know I've only been here for a day, but I think a good suggestion would be to make the SHH Noob thread a Sticky so that it would be easy for newcomers like myself to find... it would also be more visible on the front page for newcomers to introduce themselves and for regulars to welcome aboard newbies like myself...

I had to find it on page 4 and bump it back to the front page when I introed myself...

I think it just keeps everyone here informed and up-to-date as to who's new and on board and to possibly make some new acquaintances...

just a friendly suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"