Suggestions and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Welcome aboard.

That is a good idea, I've stickied the Noob thread.

any news on that gamer tag thing?

where if you have an xbox, wii code or ps3 gamer tag, it could show up in your profile.

or was it sig? both? i can't remember

but we have posters that throw it in their sig if they want people to know it

I know several people who have their gamer tag's in their siglines. It seems to work fine as it is...

i just seem to remember someone asking to find ways to spice up their profiles and that was a way someone suggested

I told Drak last time and he said to remind him on that night in the skype but he wasnt there

this has probably been suggested but what about some sort of chat room?

this has probably been suggested but what about some sort of chat room?

There's not much of a point. I mean, this is a message board. Besides, there's all kinds of Hype!-related chats going on outside of the forum, like on AIM and Skype.

That PSN/XBOX thing has been there for a while.

That PSN/XBOX thing has been there for a while.
It should probably be brought into the Contact Info page then since that's where most people look to get in touch with someone.

I wanted to, but there's no way for me to do so without editing some of the templates, and well, quite frankly, I just haven't had the drive to do so.

forumold22193b.png

Smiley?

If someone was to edit out the black square of course.......

Got an idea.....to make this forum run faster/smoother when it comes to gifs and all images make it a rule " NOT TO QUOTE THEM "....might make this board run faster.........yeah...so no more quoting images or gifs.....have at it.

or set up a paypal donation system for a new and better server?
i would definitely donate like $10

Said it before, and will say it again. Donations will not be accepted. Just bear with us a bit longer.

the donations can be sent to my paypal account :devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"