Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. She certainly looks good for the role. Is the transition from voice to movie acting really such a big one?

From comic con: Notice anything? lol

sdcc-tt-143464.jpg

Little cartoon Joker is so cute!

We're in a bad era of superhero animation right now. We've got good movies and live action TV though.

Wow. She certainly looks good for the role. Is the transition from voice to movie acting really such a big one?

She's screen acted before...she was Don Cheadle's girlfriend for a few episodes of House of Lies. You see her funny business

It's weird seeing something like Leto's Joker, which is so clearly not aimed at children, transformed into that cutesy cartoon style.

Nothing will ever touch the toxic avenger being turned into a children's cartoon. :funny:
TOXIC_CRUSADERS1.jpg

good times

I'm just patiently waiting for this forum to blow up again, but even if they show anything at Comic Con we won't have much of an insight into it will we?

I stand by what I said. :oldrazz:
If you've seen any of the toxie movies.....you know. :funny:

What about the Tales from the Crypt cartoon?

What about Blue Velvet: The Animated Series?

Human Centipede The Animated Series

I Spit on Your Teddy was a memorable spin-off for preschool children.

I find it weird people want Smith to do a song for a film called Suicide Squad. He makes LL Cool J look like Ice T. Great actor but you might as well get Pitbull; his work is just as wussy, and he's current.

Last edited:
Here comes the Suicide Squad
They have explosive implants

I find it weird people want Smith to do a song for a film called Suicide Squad. He makes LL Cool J look like Ice T. Great actor but you might as well get Pitbull; his work is just as wussy, and he's current.
He made a few cool songs.
Wild Wild West and the first Men in Black ones are memorable.

why does jared leto hate his cast members so much ?

he's never actually there with them , lmao

The footage sounded great.

Anyone wondering about Leto's voice, it's roughly a mix between Ledger's "gravely" Joker delivery and that leaked video of him at the concert that everyone speculated was his Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"