Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article was a great read and further proof that this film is going to go in-depth with Harley's character arc. Ayer seems to really want to make her both frightening and sympathetic, as she should be. Which is why the arguments by the INTERNET WARRIORS out there that she's going to be nothing more than eye candy are baseless.

I just realized... you guys will probably have to take those scans down before a mod sees them. They contain the f-word. Awesome as the articles are, those will get you an infraction.

Man they should change up the rules. I can see not wanting us members to be swearing like mad but when it comes to quotes from actors it should be allowed

I feel bad for the posters in the Deadpool thread. Must not be able to post about anything.

Man they should change up the rules. I can see not wanting us members to be swearing like mad but when it comes to quotes from actors it should be allowed

i don't think its in their power... site owner's wishes

i think they want the hype to be a PG-13 rated place

i don't think its in their power... site owner's wishes

i think they want the hype to be a PG-13 rated place

But we're allowed to post pictures of half naked men/women and engage in sexual innuendos....................

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

The site owner has a good sense of humour.

But we're allowed to post pictures of half naked men/women and engage in sexual innuendos....................

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

The site owner has a good sense of humour.

Sexual innuendo and half naked people are PG-13... that was kind of the point of the rating in the first place.

the PG-13 thing isn't a hard and fast rule guys... you are over-analyzing an analogy

Ayer is a badass :woot:

''"You know, all these movies are about defeating the evil alien robot from f Planet X, before it destroys the world with its ticking clock. And who the s.. cares?"

Last edited:
Ayer is a badass :woot:

''"You know, all these movies are about defeating the evil alien robot from f Planet X, before it destroys the world with its ticking clock. And who the s.. cares?"

I guess we can count out Bizzaro in BvS?

No way he would diss or leak info...

She makes bizarre and random leaps of logic that make no sense when see reviews movies or gives her thoughts on them.

She cannot read subtext of subtlety at all. She often completely doesn't understand or misinterprets the movies she reviews. She is just an all round terrible film reviewer and movie speculator.

She gets way too much attention around here to be honest. I wish Miri Jedeikin was more known to people.

She gets way too much attention around here to be honest. I wish Miri Jedeikin was more known to people.

Miri... something is off about her. I'm sure she's nice, but she just doesn't really jive with me.

Miri... something is off about her. I'm sure she's nice, but she just doesn't really jive with me.

I used to feel like that somewhat, but once she started doing some stuff with Schmoes Know she seemed more relaxed and natural to me and I started to appreciate her more.

[BLACKOUT][/BLACKOUT]
I used to feel like that somewhat, but once she started doing some stuff with Schmoes Know she seemed more relaxed and natural to me and I started to appreciate her more.
Nah. There's something slimy about her. Like a politician.

Now Alicia and Grae. Those are my movie girls.

Anyways, since it seems that Enchantress seems to have a be one of the front and center characters of this film, can we safely assume that she'll be THE big bad of this movie?

I think the Joker can work well as flashbacks or someone they go to later on, but I do believe that Enchantress will be the villain on this one.

[BLACKOUT][/BLACKOUT]
Nah. There's something slimy about her. Like a politician.

Now Alicia and Grae. Those are my movie girls.

Anyways, since it seems that Enchantress seems to have a be one of the front and center characters of this film, can we safely assume that she'll be THE big bad of this movie?

I think the Joker can work well as flashbacks or someone they go to later on, but I do believe that Enchantress will be the villain on this one.

I think Enchantress is for sure the big threat, but perhaps not the one that the team is originally dispatched to take care of, or maybe be "the patsies" for. I think Joker is involved in some capacity as either a third party spoiler, or he's just messing with the Squad for kicks or trying to mess with Harley.

...Anyways, since it seems that Enchantress seems to have a be one of the front and center characters of this film, can we safely assume that she'll be THE big bad of this movie?

I feel like that's what they want us to believe, but I'm not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"