Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
12189561_1648409378777747_8090446228302605545_n.png

I suspect he means that the last scene of each movie will serve as the set-up to the next. So basically a post-credits scene... but pre-credits.

Or they will show an actual scene from the next movie, like what was rumored to happen with Star Wars.

I'm thinking of something similar to the Back to The Future endings.

Last edited:
As for the first trailer, it almost has to be with Creed if they're going to attach it to any movie.

Why not Mockingjay? I think that will make more than Creed.

Why not Mockingjay? I think that will make more than Creed.

I was purely looking at Warner Bros films. Both Creed and Mockingjay come out at the end of November so it doesn't matter that much.

I was purely looking at Warner Bros films. Both Creed and Mockingjay come out at the end of November so it doesn't matter that much.

Creed is WB? Then that does make more sense.

What do YOU want the opening scene to be?

Hopefully we get some cool responses :o

I'm thinking the Deadshot hit or the Joker chase with Batman opens the film. Most likely Deadshot though.

Were there any set pics of a bank robbery?

CHAhRudVIAAHlVj.jpg

CHAhThzUkAAmXB7.jpg

CHAhTs0UQAAtAQZ.jpg

CHAhT2QUgAASc1a.jpg

I think these are from that job that went wrong.

We already know that Floyd gets taken into custody by the authorities when he's out shopping with his daughter. No obvious Batman involvement as far as we could see.

We already know that Floyd gets taken into custody by the authorities when he's out shopping with his daughter. No obvious Batman involvement as far as we could see.

I thought it was stated that Batman locked up all of the skwad?

I thought it was stated that Batman locked up all of the skwad?

We have SEEN BTS footage (it's in the trailer as well) of Lawton out with his daughter, then they get surrounded by the authorities.

Some Suicide Squad cast at Jared's party! Yet still no pics with him lol

Last edited:
Would be fun to see the first interaction of Leto with the rest of the cast, when he's out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"