Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
y3JXBck.gif

CfulNThW8AA2TFZ.jpg

I liked the other two trailers (the comic con one moreso) but this new trailer has gotten me legit excited for the film.

I am actually much more looking forward to "Wonder Woman", but damn if this marketing didn't get me genuinely curious about "Suicide Squad". They've been doing a stellar job so far, with the unique aesthetic they created and those energetic trailers. Hope it delivers.

Not one bad trailer so far, all excellent.

How can one film have two of the best synced movie trailers with famous piece of music, Ayer rules.

If this movie performs well in the financial and reception front then the DC reigns should be handed over to Ayer. Simple as that.

He is way less burnt out than Snyder. He has more stamina. Snyder is low energy (currently, he needs a 5 year break to rest).

I am actually much more looking forward to "Wonder Woman", but damn if this marketing didn't get me genuinely curious about "Suicide Squad". They've been doing a stellar job so far, with the unique aesthetic they created and those energetic trailers. Hope it delivers.

:up: I'm snapping necks if it doesn't deliver.

Doesn't look like Joker pushes Harley in the vat, she probably jumps in herself, he seems annoyed lol

tumblr_inline_o5g64rRPks1shrts7_500.gif

:up: I'm snapping necks if it doesn't deliver.

:funny:

By the way, did they confirm the composer for this film? If not, I'll be inclined to think it may be using soundtrack as opposed to original music.

what i find so great is we now have 3 trailers and we still have no clue of what the plot entails or the villain

I like how spoiler free this trailer is. I'm shaking my head at Snyder's reasoning for why Doomsday was in that BvS trailer.

Ayer has a great trackrecord of gritty, yet sparked with entertaining and humorous moments throughout (safe Sabotage which was just bad).

So yes. If the mantle is passed down from dreary-eyed Snyder to Ayer, I'm totally down with it.

If this movie performs well in the financial and reception front then the DC reigns should be handed over to Ayer. Simple as that.

He is way less burnt out than Snyder. He has more stamina. Snyder is low energy (currently, he needs a 5 year break to rest).

I don't think Ayer would be interested in spearheading all DC films but putting him in a Brain Trust similar to what Pixar and WDAS do with their films as does WB with the WAG think tank along with Deborah Snyder, Charles Roven, Geoff Johns and maybe Patty Jenkins would be good. I don't WB/DC need a Feige but a Brain Trust/Think Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"