Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Spidey in CW is not all that big of a role. If he's in an action scene comparable to the airport fight and a dialog scene, say Bruce has one on one with Waller which is as long as the Peter and Tony scenes in Queens were... That's not a lot of time really.

But enough to have a noticeable presence.

yes. enough to just about steal the movie.

we know he's not just a one shot cameo. my expectation is he'll feature in a quick flashback (or a series of quick flashbacks), one big fight/scene in the current time, and one fairly short waller interaction near the end.

i hope batman's appearance makes me as happy as spidey's did.

has anyone seen if bruce wayne appears or not?

Good times - Batman finally can steal a movie.

i dont trust early screenings too much but this guy hated BVS and seems to love Suicide Squad so thats good atleast lol
https://twitter.com/DanielRPK

The only thing tiresome about this is that we were actively looking for people who disliked MOS that loved BvS.

Would have never guessed that Critics would have found MOS twice the movie BvS is.

Yeah, Affleck was seen in a suit as Wayne I believe, so count on it.

yeah, i remember that, which is why i'm curious if anyone has seen confirmation whether or not those scenes are currently in the film and not on the editing room floor.

there's a bat-shaped hole in all our hearts.
Warning. Another tweet set up to set up way too high expectations. Take it with a grain of salt.

DanielR ‏@DanielRPK Suicide Squad finally gives you the Batman you've always wanted to see.

DanielR ‏@DanielRPK 29m29 minutes ago
The one who saves everyone, even the criminals.

I enjoyed Batman just fine in BvS. :whatever:

We could see that Batman saved Harley in the last trailer.

thedirtyhour
‏@TheDirtyHour
#HarleyQuinn has a better swing than @SFGiants tonite. she was batting 1k in movie yesterday #suicidesquad #secretscreening #attpark

Arjun Lal
‏@ArjunFromTO
Just got out of a test screening for #SuicideSquad. THIS is the movie that shouldve launched the #DCEU. Perfection film making, breathtaking

thedirtyhour ‏@TheDirtyHour 8h8 hours ago
@aalegalzinha @ArjunFromTO Yes. She held her own and stayed true to form in the movie. *Waller*

thedirtyhour ‏@TheDirtyHour 8h8 hours ago
@aalegalzinha I would say the trailers to the movie thus far really show you who gets the most screen time. Probably true of most trailers

The film is crap. Why do you keep posting these?

I'm guessing we haven't learned our lesson yet about early screenings.

Omg man stop hating

:o:o

You're not allowed to like things unless RT says so.:cmad:
You'll be told what to like and you're GONNA LIKE IT

If you don't care about critical response why would you give a **** about random people tweeting their opinions?

Warning. Another tweet set up to set up way too high expectations. Take it with a grain of salt.

DanielR ‏@DanielRPK Suicide Squad finally gives you the Batman you've always wanted to see.

DanielR ‏@DanielRPK 29m29 minutes ago
The one who saves everyone, even the criminals.

I enjoyed Batman just fine in BvS. :whatever:
The arc for Batman is clear after BvS. He takes the guns off the Batmobile and becomes more heroic in the light of Superman's sacrifice.

Oh man, all that Harley Quinn love warms my heart.

giphy.gif

And glad to hear more positive stuff about the Joker, getting him right is very important. I can't even remember a mainstream interpretation of the character that hasn't been well received.

Spoilers already on the internet ? Damn. I'll be avoiding this place then, not making the same mistake as with BvS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"