Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cara's performance as Enchantress has been a bit controversial based on test screenings. I've only seen one person say she was good.

Here are the others who were up for that role.

Brie Larson
Saoirse Ronan
Blake Lively
Alicia Vikander
Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones)
Shailene Woodley
Megan Fox
Ellen Page
Alexandra Daddario
Emma Stone
Kyrsten Ritter
http://www.teen.com/2016/06/12/movi...d-auditions-actresses-considered-for-movie/#8

Lets hope the the General Audience likes Cara/Enchantress better when the movie drops. Maybe cut around her a bit?

Also who would you like to see those actresses play in the DCEU? All except for Brie Larson should be available. I think they'll try to contact a few of them for the Birds of Prey movie and SS 2.

Usually actors who were up for these roles end up taking other roles at the same studio if they haven't joined another project. Ex. Alicia and Tomb Raider

I can see Emilia Clarke, Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley & Blake Lively taking roles in the DCEU. Only problem is that Emilia films GOT

Usually actors who were up for these roles end up taking other roles at the same studio if they haven't joined another project. Ex. Alicia and Tomb Raider

I can see Emilia Clarke, Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley & Blake Lively taking roles in the DCEU. Only problem is that Emilia films GOT

I think Emilia took a flight with the Suicide Squad cast at Cinema Con back in April.

Dennis from Collider Movie Talk said he heard SS reshot far more than what they're saying.

She was at Cinemacon for Me Before You and Alexander Skarsgård was there for Tarzan, which are all WB movies so it was probably a company plane.
tumblr_o5k0kgm6z31t3psnpo1_500.jpg

Dennis from Collider Movie Talk said he heard SS reshot far more than what they're saying.

:facepalm: is this all Collider talks about. They keep talking about SS reshoots whenever SS is the topic. It's been like a month now

It doesn't even matter. What matters is the end result. If the movie's good, who cares?

Suicide Squad was the only movie to ever have reshoots ever in the history of everything.

:facepalm: is this all Collider talks about. They keep talking about SS reshoots whenever SS is the topic. It's been like a month now

Clarke Wolfe brought up the tonal difference between the first two tv spots as a sign that the tone will be confusing.

Clarke Wolfe brought up the tonal difference between the first two tv spots as a sign that the tone will be confusing.

:facepalm: what tonal differences? Of course the person who thinks Supergirl is the best comic book show ever would say that. She doesn't like the DCEU anyways

https://twitter.com/GBRIELGRY/status/742508430590660608

"Hearing really stellar things about Suicide Squad, not long until we all find out, I was looking forward to it, but now I can't wait."

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any new TV spots during the finals tonight? I just tuned in about 15 mins ago and nothing so far..

Just aired a new TV Spot

That's the one. It was new to me.

David Ayer ‏@DavidAyerMovies

Get ready folks. So many cool things about to happen! #SuicideSquad

David Ayer ‏@DavidAyerMovies

Get ready folks. So many cool things about to happen! #SuicideSquad
Intrigued am I.. Got to be a trailer. Let's see if they can go 4 for 4 in great trailers, all 3 have been amazing in my opinion and covered what makes a trailer great

1. Great song selection

2. Intriguing shot selections that leave you wanting more

3. Not showing too much

4. Shows multiple tones of the film

lol
David SpadeVerified account ‏@DavidSpade 2h2 hours ago
How is it that Suicide Squad isnt opening for another 2 months and I'm already sick of it

Ǥ@ɃɌƗɆŁ ǤɌ@Ɏ ‏@GBRIELGRY 5h5 hours ago
Hearing really stellar things about Suicide Squad, not long until we all find out, I was looking forward to it, but now I can't wait.

No wonder he looks so awkward while hugging his daughter.

They could also have thrown it out in the reshoots.

lol
David SpadeVerified account ‏@DavidSpade 2h2 hours ago
How is it that Suicide Squad isnt opening for another 2 months and I'm already sick of it.
Ha! He's so desperate.
Praying for Joe dirt 3 I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"