Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all think Shazam is still happening?

ZSt86fu.gif

Lemonade, who are you, even? lol I love it though. Keep doing your thing.

For clarification, is this thread spoiler territory?

Don't let critics tell you how to think. Go out there and watch the movie yourself. I'm going to do that tomorrow, then I will post my honest review.

I was in the minority for SS.
The marketing didn't grab me.
Praying that Wonder Woman somehow breaks this pattern.

I mean Shazam is pretty irrelevant.
At least Cyborg has the luxury of incorporating the Tenn Titans, which are known popular characters, in some fashion.

ZSt86fu.gif

I just wanna see The Rock/Black Adam.

Back off! I'll lay off! It's the internet, no one cares!

Excuse me... But I'd like to see this play out. :o

Aziz-Ansari.gif

I agree. Serious insults were hurled for no good reason, so I'm very interested in humiliating some SJW logic.

Unfortunately, arguments with social justice warriors never get very far because they seem to always somehow get conveniently triggered JUST as someone lands a substantial blow to their terrible arguments

Most of the people here ragging on the movie haven't even seen it. It's amusing.

I agree. Serious insults were hurled for no good reason, so I'm very interested in humiliating some SJW logic.

Unfortunately, arguments with social justice warriors never get very far because they seem to always somehow get conveniently triggered JUST as someone lands a substantial blow to their terrible arguments
Aww baby get over me already. I'm not thinking about you.

Your still talking about social justice warriors when this is suicide squad discussion thread :huh:.

Oh and black canary. ..damn how could I forget her lols.

Imagine a showdown between Arrow and Batman. ..

"You may be called out as a hero, but many feel you have failed this city..."

Anyway then for the final fight, they join forces to defeat the baddie ... and when all is doomed who shall save em?

Wonder Woman

Bro, I love your idea and I'm going to allow it (because I invented the next Facebook, started a production company and bought the rights to DC characters), but Batman is mine. I'll loan him to you for a cameo, but he's gonna have his hands full with my epic film that feels like a more complex, mature Batman The Animated Series bought to life.

Also, I'm creating Gotham Central as an HBO series, like True Detective in Gotham City

Bro, I love your idea and I'm going to allow it (because I invented the next Facebook, started a production company and bought the rights to DC characters), but Batman is mine. I'll loan him to you for a cameo, but he's gonna have his hands full with my epic film that feels like a more complex, mature Batman The Animated Series bought to life.

Also, I'm creating Gotham Central as an HBO series, like True Detective in Gotham City

I get Birds of Prey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"