Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall seeing the first of the three..

What I love the most about it is that it has been achieved practically, and that Croc won't be all CGI.
Absolutely. I'm a lover of CG, well, good CG, but we've lost the magic by cg-ing the crap out of everything. Thankfully the paradigm in Hollywood appears to be shifting.

Last edited:
who's flaurent, john, and why should i care about his tweets?

CFfRCN1UMAA3m31.jpg

https://twitter.com/DCLiveFeed/status/601178954276413441/photo/1

:ilv:

Besides Joker, I think the next person I am excited about for Suicide Squad (after Batman and his cameo) is Captain Boomerang. And I never thought I would even entertain being excited for him.

lol Im the same way, have a feeling Jai is going to kill it

Can't wait till this comes out. I really hope Jason Todd gets a good mention in the film.

Imagine the moment Mr. Wayne comes across the mad man and is literally ready to kill him but he himself goes mad.

Flaurent Soki

Did someone mention an actual boomerang on the set?! :woo:

Repost?

Flaurent Soki @IamFlaurentSoki · 22h 22 hours ago
Steven Price for the Suicide Squad original motion picture soundtrack.

Croc's make up is obviously impressive, but still doesn't fully do it for me, since he's man sized. His nose should be tweaked a little, make him at least 8 foot tall, and give him his damn tail. In the comics, he evolved from a guy with a lotion thirsty skin to this for a reason.

2767295-superman_batman_77_killer_croc.jpg

hush-608-croc.jpg

2087707-killer_croc_detective_comics_660.jpg

Clearly a step back. Now I fear what they'll do to King Shark. I wanted a guy that was clearly a predator like monster.

So you want The Lizard? No thanks, we already got that in Amazing Spider-Man and it didn't look all that good.

Thank Zod the fans aren't making these decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"