Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide Squad has been filming for over a month and still no press release! WB is in for the long haul with this secrecy ****.

Kind of ironic considering all these set leaks we're seeing.

She paints her face. But she's been perma white for a few years now in the New 52.

I'd like it to be explained or shown that she bleached her skin white to mimic The Joker's "condition".

Suicide Squad has been filming for over a month and still no press release! WB is in for the long haul with this secrecy ****.

Kind of ironic considering all these set leaks we're seeing.

Is the lack of SS press release due to secrecy?

I don't know, they've got plenty of time. I'm just sayin' because people are curious as to what purpose Scott Eastwood and the Twilight guy serve.

Ha, okay. I feel Scott has more of a prominent role than twilight guy. I haven't seen much of twilight guy...

5yf3GBf.jpg

I absolutely love Croc's face. The ridges, the patterns on the scales, and the way it seems so mobile are so striking.

Just think, everyone: we're getting Croc and Batman and Joker and Harley all in one movie!

Really need a good HD closeup shot of Croc's face. From what I can see, the level of detail on his makeup is insane.

Normally I hate set pics, they can be really misleading…for some reason I can't get enough of these though.

Normally I hate set pics, they can be really misleading…for some reason I can't get enough of these though.

I feel the same way. probably because we're getting a ton of characters we've never seen before. Deadshot is so awesome...

I was looking at some of the set pics from the Harley/Joker stuff and I noticed he has the Damaged tat on his forehead.

You may also have noticed everyone else pointing that out over the last dozen pages. :)

Oh, sorry I haven't been in here in a while lol. My bad.

I absolutely love Croc's face. The ridges, the patterns on the scales, and the way it seems so mobile are so striking.

Crock will look fantastic in full resolution, lots of magnificent details.

What I love the most about it is that it has been achieved practically, and that Croc won't be all CGI.

Just think, everyone: we're getting Croc and Batman and Joker and Harley all in one movie!

Pretty hard to believe, isn't it?

We need a video of the dipstick chucking the boomerang. :oldrazz:

Besides Joker, I think the next person I am excited about for Suicide Squad (after Batman and his cameo) is Captain Boomerang. And I never thought I would even entertain being excited for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"