Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how big do you guys think Batman's role in this film will be?

I think it'd be cool if, while the SS is going after whoever-the-antagonist-is, Batman is going after the Squad. So they've got enemies on both sides, so to speak, caught between a rock and a hard place. Add to that the fact that Waller will kill them if they deviate from the mission, and you've got a lot of tension surrounding these characters.

Lmao

Same, plus people can only blame themselves for coming to websites or forums like this. Of course set pics and all that kind of stuff will be found here, or the Internet and social media in general.
Exactly. People can avoid these photos if they want to.

Also, we haven't got any pics of Viola Davis as Waller yet. When do you guys think we will?

I just don't get what this spoils, it spoils way less than your average trailer and no one complains about that.

So true. Honestly, we had more scenes "spoiled" on BvS:

- Diana Prince leaving hotel
- Metropolis destruction scene featuring Bruce Wayne and a car chase
- Crime scene at a derelict house
- Clark Kent scene
- Superman and Lois night scene
- Big Batmobile chase scene at docks
- The Waynes murder
- The New Mexico set

Also, we haven't got any pics of Viola Davis as Waller yet. When do you guys think we will?

No idea, but I bet very few. I imagine most of her scenes are indoors.

xIvforM.jpg

I really like this shot.

So true. Honestly, we had more scenes "spoiled" on BvS:

- Diana Prince leaving hotel
- Metropolis destruction scene featuring Bruce Wayne and a car chase
- Crime scene at a derelict house
- Clark Kent scene
- Superman and Lois night scene
- Big Batmobile chase scene at docks
- The Waynes murder
- The New Mexico set

These aren't really 'spoiler' worthy to me. They just peak my curiosity. :D

So is it Affleck or is he not even in this film?

These aren't really 'spoiler' worthy to me. They just peak my curiosity. :D

I agree. My point is that I feel the same about what we've seen so far from SS. Very minor spoilers. 10 bucks says we'll see the car chase scene and the squad walking around, looking cool in the trailer. The Joker/Harley scene is the most spoilery scene we've seen so far.

Wow, I wasn't expecting those when I came in here. Amazing shots, love Harley waving. I am pleased, however, that this isn't how we first saw the Batsuit. I'm glad it got a proper reveal prior to set pics.

I agree. My point is that I feel the same about what we've seen so far from SS. Very minor spoilers. 10 bucks says we'll see the car chase scene and the squad walking around, looking cool in the trailer. The Joker/Harley scene is the most spoilery scene we've seen so far.

:up:

So ... this is a Suicide Squad movie but Batman is part of the story ... which I guess makes sense as he was involved in a lot of different stories during the Suicide Squad run ...
Will this be at the start or end of the movie then?

So tonight are we gonna see Jared Leto's turn instead of his double, as Margot yesterday? :mrk:

Suicide Squad just got a mention on the radio here in Cincinnati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"