Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

I don't understand why an obvious choice like Dante or Vergil don't make it in.

Yeah, I don't really get it. I'm sure he'll be fun to play and all, but seems like there's a lot of better options out there. I mean like Dante, Tron Bonne, Virgil, Tron Bonne, Amaterasu, Zero, Tron Bonne, Dr. Wily...Tron

They probably wanted to put a representive of their zombie side of things and didn't feel like going with Jill Valentine again is all.

They should've used Wesker. He'd have some badass Matrix Moves.

He looks like he's a blast to play though.

I love that one of his specials is his unlockable Mega Man suit. :D

I hate it! :cmad: It got me all excited. I was like "Yes! Mega Man X!" Then I realized it was just a costume.

At least all signs point to Zero being in the game. :up:

They probably wanted to put a representive of their zombie side of things and didn't feel like going with Jill Valentine again is all.

Plenty of other RE characters they could use if that was the case. I mean I'm sure it'll be fine, but it just seems like such an out there choice compared to what they could have drawn from.

They should've used Wesker. He'd have some badass Matrix Moves.

Urg, I don't think I could push myself to even play if they used that version

Not having online play is a mistake, unless they plan to tack it on at the last minute.

Um...Online play has been confirmed by Capcom to be a part of the game for a while now, and it's not even region specific.

So yea, you can play online. :up:

I will get owned in this like in MvC2.

Uhm, yeah... that link leads to the PS3 install story you posted in the other thread.

Badass, it's actually Zero from the X series. I was expecting them to make a dumb move by putting Mega Man Zero in. Joe the Condor though is a major letdown.

Zero Woo...and the best version of him. :D

We now have one Mega Man character from the three series that aren't stupid.

I hope one day I'll see Vile in a fighting game. He must have been popular enough to appear several times throughout the X series and to get made playable in the X1 remake.

I am happy to see not one but...3 heroes from Science Ninja Team Gatchaman in the game, along with 2 Tekkamen, Cassan Robot Fighter as well as 2 mechs. Maybe...Speed Racer, and some Macross characters could be included in a sequel as they are both Tatsunoko Properties.

US boxart:

500x_tatsucover.jpg

Just got this e-mail from GameStop:

No one is is sure how the old Tatsunoko vs. Capcom feud began. Some say it was a dispute over ownership of a pig. Others blame a romance between Ken the Eagle and Chun-Li. Regardless of how it began, you can determine the outcome by jumping into the fray with your fighting tag team in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars.

Because one of us went to Junior High with Ryu, we have the inside hook-up for exclusives. Follow the links for a GameStop Exclusive first look at the box art for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars. Then reserve the game for another GameStop Exclusive: a set of 8 Collectible Lenticular Trading Cards, some of which are extremely rare. You may even be lucky enough to get one that's signed by Ryota Niitsuma, the game's producer. Cards available while supplies last.

They haven't updated their website with this yet, but thought I would give a heads-up for those who may be interested

Damn you Capcom for not releasing this on the PS3/360. I hope it sells miserably on the Wii, so that they consider bringing it over to the other systems

If I'm not mistaken, I think I remember them saying that they would think of porting it to the other consoles, if it actually does sell well.

I don't remember reading that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"