The Flash Teddy Sears IS Jay Garrick

"Eagle-eyed “Flash” fans may have spotted Jay’s iconic winged helmet in the season one finale."

Because Jay's helmet had such a subtle entrance :o

Never seen this guy in anything, but he certainly looks the part, can't wait to see what they do with Jay.

I hope he becomes Barry's new post-Harrison Wells mentor...

I always thought Teddy resembled Warren/Angel but I'm in favor of this casting because the character has an awesome story. Can't wait!

Posted this in the Zoom thread

IMDB is showing Teddy Sears as also being Zoom

what the hell

Yes I know about imdb's unreliabity
Wonder where this comes from though
Parallel earths?

IMDB also once listed Rosemary Harris as Aunt May/Carnage for Spider-Man 3.

So it really means nothing that he's also listed as Zoom.

How old would you want Jay to be though? I don't want to see him as a senior citizen but I'd prefer it if Jay was a little older and more experienced that Barry. That way Barry could have a mentor in all things speed related. (Well one that's not a manipulative murderous psychopath like Professor Zoom / Dr. Wells.)

I think he should be in his mid forties or early 50's. An adult with experience,but not an old man.

i hope this means we're getting Alan Scott soon too

I don't know who this is but their casting selections have so far been pretty spot on. :up:

Can't wait to see Jay Garrick's role in this series. I wish it was JWS playing to role as an alternate timeline version of the character. But i'm sure Teddy will do a great job.

Teddy has that Alexander Skarsgard thing going on. I love his deep, distinctive voice. He seems to have so much character from MoS. Can't wait for him to play Jay Garrick. :)

Weird how young he is. I expected the whole "retired speester" thing, especially since Thawne and he seem to share something of a history as suggested in the finale. I figured that would have meant that he and Jay clashed in the altered timeline long before Eobard made his way over to Barry's. But I supposed he can still be more experienced than Barry since he looks at least a few years older.

Yeah... I wanted an old man Jay Garrick. Of course, I also wanted an old man Wildcat so... I guess this is where we are.

At least the actor is in his mid30s/early 40s and not in his late 20s /early 30s like Ted Grant was.

They probably think he just has to be younger to be believable as an active hero. Don't know if we will get the full JSA or not

https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/631212947713318912

tumblr_nsxsma4xsw1tbsjlbo1_1280.png

Jay garrick from tonights trailer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics