Teen Titans Go!

I laugh every time I think about that scene. The only time I can think of Raven doing something similar is the original series was when she finally decided to play Stankball and used her powers to enhance the ball and threw it at Cyborg and laughed.

Epicness, see: Raven in Teen Titans

is that the episode where Raven unleashes that dragon from the spell book?

I'm watching one of my favorite Teen Titans episodes (Episode 257-494) and remembered one of my favorite Raven moments.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzzkcYsgHuE

:lmao:

Yes it's the end of that episode.

Never get tired of that infomercial......Oh......sorry I'm not feeling well, I got to go take some Zinthos.

Thanks Pepsiguy2. Welcome to the club. Enjoy the show, drinks, and reviews.....minus the drinks.

The Wonder Twins episode was pretty good. I feel the show is pretty hit and miss, but not bad.

Yeah I just watched that episode and it was pretty good. I'll review it tomorrow.

In my opinion the comedy is rather solid but sometimes they just get a little TOO weird. La Larva de Amor anyone?

In the words of Keith David from the new Saints Row 4 trailer "Today...is a day....that is unlike any other day....that has come before it."

Why? Because after the epic high of "You're Fired!" we had the worst episode of the series so far with "Super Robin."

Here's the review: http://twodashstash.com/all-review-list/teen-titans-go-super-robin-review/

I'm so glad this wasn't the first episode, and for the haters out there, yes I still love this show and I have faith it'll do good again.

okay okay okay... I was hating on this show JUST BECAUSE...

I just watched "Youre Fired" i laughed... a lot.

I am ashamed.

Last edited:
No gkokujin, don't be ashamed, embrace your inner Teen Titans Go!

This is what I'm trying to do, I'm to show people who hate the show "just because" that it's funny and it deserves a chance.

Check out the other episodes like Girls Night Out, Legendary Sandwich or Dude Relax, you'll laugh a lot.

Thanks Lencho! they were an entertaining read. can't wait for these episodes. I work for a website and I'm trying desperately to interview some of the cast cause I love this show so much. I'll post it here if it happens.

And I'm back with another review of Teen Titans Go! This weeks episode was fantastic and it was great to review it! Check it out below!

Also in the review you'll find a link to a site that has all the episodes! So if you've missed any or haven't been sure you want to watch check it out, it has great quality and sound. Watch them then my reviews. Or read my reviews and pick out which ones you want to watch. Either way works for me.

http://twodashstash.com/all-review-list/teen-titans-go-starliar-review/

It's official! I have the ability to have an Avatar and I chose to make my first one after one of my favorite shows Teen Titans Go!

It's the clip from Legendary Sandwich where we hear the iconic words for the first time.....again....

soooo.........I just learned that Tara Strong, who voices Raven of course, also voices Twilight Sparkle from My Little Ponies.

no wonder I took a liking to Twilight!!! and she reminds of Raven, too. :atp:

although, I figured Tara would've voiced Princess Luna, too, cuz Luna has a Raven type vibe as well.

wait......does this mean I'm becoming a Bronie??!! :wow:

I don't know RavenX.....I just don't know....

So, you wanna go watch Pretty Pretty Pegasus?

*nods his head*

What I said was actually the last line in Legendary Sandwich, Robin says it so it proves both he and Raven are Bronies.

I actually have this idea for Teen Titans Go! to have an episode play off of that and have Raven and Robin duke it out to see who is the bigger Pretty, Pretty, Pegasus fan.

They'll start off by quizzing each other, then they'll show what toys they have of the show and it'll just keep escalating until it gets out of control and the Titans have to stop them.....or else!

How does this compare to Marvel annoying Ultimate Spider-Man show? And has Slade done any appearance yet?

Better than Spider-Man in my opinion (take that as you will). There isn't any "breaking the fourth wall" like USM and Hulk AOS does so that's already better.

Much like any comedy it's hit or miss but I find that it's more hit than miss.

If you wish to watch click the link below. This site has all the Teen Titans Go! Episodes on it that have aired so far. Then come back here and check out my reviews if you want.

http://wetvall.weebly.com/teen-titans-go.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"