Teen Titans/Titans Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOh. I thought Krul's run had already started.

Well, when it does start, let me know what that little turd, Damian, is up to.

I love both Bart and Kon, but not even they can bring me to buy Teen Titans. Not again.

I love both Bart and Kon, but not even they can bring me to buy Teen Titans. Not again.
They already fooled me with Bart and Kon during Henderson's run. Not this time. Plus, Ravager's return is sufficient to ward me off anyway. I can't f***ing stand that chick.

It's just that Corp has been telling me how much he hates Bombshell for years now haha

They already fooled me with Bart and Kon during Henderson's run. Not this time. Plus, Ravager's return is sufficient to ward me off anyway. I can't f***ing stand that chick.

I've just got no reason to read that book anymore... Static's getting his own book, as is Kon, and Bart will pop up in Flashpoint. Will I miss seeing them interact together? Definitely. But not that much.

I'm coming to terms with the fact that it'll never be as good as those early years ever again. Johns' core cast has moved in too many disparate directions since then.

It's when I think back to Young Justice that I really get depressed, though. :csad:

You know what would be sick? A Young Justice reunion special edition of some sort... In honor of the new show.

Or maybe a re-print of the old issues... Just to get some buzz going... Not that it really needs it.

They're just reprinting the series in those s***ty, floppy-covered, 3-issue non-trades. :o

Bombshell and Ravager are going to kill him :D

Bombshell is leaving as well. Krul's inital line up is going to be Superboy, Wonder Girl, Bart, Ravager, Beast Boy, and Raven with Damian joining the following issue.

And I really don't see Damian lasting that long either.

Aw, no Miss Martian? Sucks, but w/e. The rest of the team looks solid; only Tim would complete it.

Superboy and Kid Flash are literally the only characters I like on that roster. :o

He's stopped searching for Bruce quite some time ago.

Also, how much longer can Gar really be a Teen Titan? It's getting ridiculous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"