Thank You Superherohype!

It's OK, I had a professional delouse him first.

sesame_street_count_dracula.jpg

You will still be tainted from this day forward......

We will be actively seeking his replacement soon. Requirements are as follows:

1. Must be female. (For real real)
2. Must PM bikini pictures to DOG LIPS.
3. Must move in with DL and bunk in the same bed for training and such.
4. Must take an oath to ban Morg if ever made Admin. No reasons or evidence required.

PM applications directly to DOG LIPS.

I qualify for 3 of those 4, may I send in a request?

Congratulations on your modectomy, LS! I hope you don't get staph infection during recovery.

jag

LOL

I was always "one of you." :ninja:

Anyway you were a great mod, going to miss you severing out bans, warning, and probations. Welcome back to being one of the common hype junkies. Now I can make fun of you and get away with it:oldrazz:

But your inner soul was tormented by mod demoness.
You are a free man, free to roam this world.

at first I thought that said "fermented"...

I liked it better when I thought it said "fermented" :(

I guess LS won't be having any more red letter days! *drum roll and cymbals*

Oh yeah. :woot:

But your inner soul was tormented by mod demoness.
You are a free man, free to roam this world.

True.

You know, there were some days where I felt almost kinda guilty that I didn't get a chance to log into this place because of the sense of committment and responsibility that comes with modding. Some days it felt like a burden because I have so much going on off-line. That burden has been removed from my shoulders so I feel...I dunno....refreshed in logging in here now. It's kinda amazing. :up:

Congratulations on your modectomy, LS! I hope you don't get staph infection during recovery.

jag

Thanks Jag. I did it! :D

Immortalfire said:
I guess LS won't be having any more red letter days! *drum roll and cymbals*

That was corny as hell. You know what don't you? :dry:

Anyway you were a great mod, going to miss you severing out bans, warning, and probations. Welcome back to being one of the common hype junkies. Now I can make fun of you and get away with it:oldrazz:

Thanks Socko. Like I told Mirko, it was a privelege to help people on the Hype and I have no regrets man. And thanks to WS, Erz and all the other knuckleheads I've worked for and with. You all kept me on my toes. :cmad:

True.

You know, there were some days where I felt almost kinda guilty that I didn't get a chance to log into this place because of the sense of committment and responsibility that comes with modding. Some days it felt like a burden because I have so much going on off-line. That burden has been removed from my shoulders so I feel...I dunno....refreshed in logging in here now. It's kinda amazing. :up:

Now you can walk the thin line of bannage w/me conscience free :up:

He got the "comes in to have the left, malfunctioning kidney removed but the hungover doctors remove the right kidney" thing, right? :(

I think they threw in a partial lobotomy at no extra charge and now he wanders the earth like a dialysis machine clutching zombie. :(

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"