Thank You Superherohype!

AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaNo:dry:

You'd have to be certifiable to want that job, anyway.
No offense to all our current fine (and sane) mods.

You'd have to be certifiable to want that job, anyway.
No offense to all our current fine (and sane) mods.

Not to go off-topic but...your avvy is like...amazing. :heart: I could stare at it all day. Where is it from?

I'll see if I can remember and pm you.

I knew that. :whatever: I was trying to remember where I got it. :o

She's twirled forever.

Don't you think she'd have vomited by now? :huh:

It's from those cool silhouetted iPod commercials. :up:

Is there a version with a guy doing something? If so, I want it! :up:

Btw, what are the qualifications to become a mod? :confused:

There are many things required, but a lot has to do with (1) your availability on-line, (2) your reputation here and (3) how you interract with other posters. If you've shown the ability to mediate through issues that is a plus. Above all, you have to be exemplary in conduct here, and basically it needs to be consistent enough to catch the eye of a staff member--who then nominates you for consideration.

Fran™;13318688 said:
She's twirled forever.

Don't you think she'd have vomited by now?

She's a zombie.

Also can you ban a certain smilie from someone? Just curious. :ninja:

Bah...you never even finished your, "Can YOU be a Mod" game.

I was winning anyway.

Fran™;13318704 said:
Then how did DOG LIPS become a mod :huh:

He sniffed the right person's dirty drawers. :o

knowsbleed said:
Bah...you never even finished your, "Can YOU be a Mod" game.

I was winning anyway.

Well, you know I don't have to be a mod to host that game. I can speak from experience now, I guess. When I have some time I will reinstate the game.

Type "iPod Silhouette" in Google or Yahoo.
You're going to have to track down gifs, though.

Sorry, casey. :csad:

There are many things required, but a lot has to do with (1) your availability on-line, (2) your reputation here and (3) how you interract with other posters. If you've shown the ability to mediate through issues that is a plus. Above all, you have to be exemplary in conduct here, and basically it needs to be consistent enough to catch the eye of a staff member--who then nominates you for consideration.

Oh, gotcha.

Wow, that counts me out but hey 1 out of 4 ain't bad. :oldrazz:

HahahaHAHHAhahaaaaa...hehe...hmm...erm...

LS...BAN this FOO!

oh...nevermind.

Heh. You called him a foo.

Anyway, I may no longer have a stinger of my own but fortunately I still know people behind the scenes here...and what I can't accomplish on my own I can pay others to do for me. :cool:

Anyway, I may no longer have a stinger of my own but fortunately I still know people behind the scenes here...and what I can't accomplish on my own I can pay others to do for me. :cool:

My PayPal door is always open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"